@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I didn’t get the first notification! I’ll try to remember to look at it when I have a chance.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Stripe with the girl hugging him? Didn’t you see that one? Or are you referring to the generic Kunulf with the crossbow?
The climbing one was for an essay I write about a year ago on whether or not it is okay for Christians to write fiction. I wanted to have it published on here, which is why I joined this site, but the Kingdom…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*Right. I meant to say right, not left
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!
Oh, yes, I did see this. Prolly should’ve said something, sorry about that. I started reading it this morning actually—I’m at chapter seven. What kind of feedback is your sister looking for?
I think she just wants to know what you think of the characters, world, and story. She may have some questions for you to answer once you a…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Whoops! Accidentally tagged myself instead of you
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, yes, I did see this. Prolly should’ve said something, sorry about that. I started reading it this morning actually—I’m at chapter seven. What kind of feedback is your sister looking for?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Give me one second, and I will share with you a document showing you how to do this.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Site glitches are downright annoying.
I didn’t know that proton did that with docs.
You use Proton, right? Well that’s a way you can share your work without posting it directly on Kingdom pen. You can invite specific people to it, or create a share link that you can take down any time you want.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @grcr @hybridlore @theducktator
Just checking, did you see this?
I should probably tag some more people as well:
@whalekeeper @liberty @raxforge @rae @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
None of you have to read this, but I do want to make sure this notification is coming through. And my sister would greatly appreciate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ellie always gets it
Woww Celarent.. 🤣 Looks like you disapprove of change.
Even the teacher was in a tree.
I think my brain needs rewiring. Reading this, I immediately pictured Barnes as a stuck cat. With sophisticated cat clothes and everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your style is so smooth and descriptive. 😊
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
….I had no idea about safety concerns and google…I’ll have to look into that
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s barely working on my end. @godlyfantasy12 I’m sorry for responding an hour late because that’s how long it took to get in.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love her.
Thanks XD I felt like we needed at least one secretly kind adult on this rp.
I hope the problems straighten out soon. I saw Reagan Ramm visited last week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I think it’s a sitewide thing. Your connection might be factoring into it though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin yes!! It keeps happening to me.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP I’m pondering buying some expensive figurines that I don’t necessarily need but I want them sooooo baaaaad… someone change my minddddddd
- Load More
