@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, okay! Sorry you won’t be able to make it. 😔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry if I wasn’t very clear. I thought you meant you had church in the morning on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore awww man I forgot I have church at exactly 11.
And even after that wouldn’t work cause I think we’ve got other stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, perfect! Yes, Saturday morning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator Probably not any earlier than 10 or 11 EST. I’m sorry! I know that’s pretty late for us Easterners, but we also have Central, Mountain, and Pacific time people on here and they’re behind us. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @esther-c @theducktator @grcr @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @all-other-girls
So, it’s looking like we will be planning for the 19th. Sorry if you can’t make it on that day–I know it’s Good Friday, but that’s the date that the majority of y’all…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I got around to asking my sister for what type of feedback so is looking for. And yeah, she just wants your thoughts on the story in general for now.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
All right, thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Seems like others can, so don’t worry about it if you can’t.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace20092 @trailblazer @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter 17
Easton hated the tension that had hung between him and Tyler all throughout church that morning. They didn’t sit with the rest of their friend group like they normally did, which Easton appreciated. Last night had mentally exhausted him and getting up e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty super cool!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll try to read it if I have time (I know that sounds terribly unreliable, and it is terribly unreliable, but it’s the best I can give you)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 15 is out gang!
I think I need to rethink this chapter a little. I have no intensive to take James side in here, it just seems like he is being irrational for no reason. I also really need to work on Sara. She has zero character development because I’ve only just thrown her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty nice! I’m guessing he has some connection to wolves/dogs?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll check it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooohh, this is such a fun topic. I loved reading y’all’s ideas. And @trailblazer, I know that game! We have it, I think. The story is really cool.
The first story that I ever wrote (that I can remember) was about a cat. I don’t remember the cat’s name (or his friends’ names) but it involved rescuing another cat from a tree and the most anticlima…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @keilah-h @koshka @whalekeeper
The final two chapters of Part 1 are out! I did tag a few of you on Docs, but I just wanted to let you know on here since I didn’t post yesterday. KP wasn’t working. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
It looks great!! Ellette has a character named Beric too. XD
- Load More
