@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh no. 😭 Poor Rolf.
I really liked this section… even though it was sad. You did a good job with the action and tying in Lieutenant Roth’s story to the main plot.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle ngl “We’ll never know” is better than explicitly saying they died to me.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Snap… that was really long.
😐😐
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
(…long reply warning…sorry…)
(quick note before we begin… your character has some interesting ways of talking.)
😅😅
Uh… hello? Why do you say “Hello hello” at the end of sentences? Also WOW! You’re a quadruplet??? What is that even like!? I thought having seven siblings was a bad… but having three siblings all your age wo…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Nice to see I won’t be alone 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hesitate because I reeeaaallllyy need to get back into writing/editing. But… that week is leading up to my brother’s graduation and I’m in the homestretch for my schoolwork and life has just been busy and I need time to just chill. Anyway… I also really really want to sign up for CEW still…. 😭 I am just being indecisiv…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*Drops on the floor and makes a confetti angel*
I might go to college! I’m choosing to take an extra year of classes by myself, a super senior year. But it’s optional and I’m doing it to choose specific interests and decide if I want to pursue them or not.
Plus I need time to learn more practical life skills, grow healthy, etc.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You don’t have to do it this year. But I will tell everyone who doesn’t have their own to-edit material that CEW actually supplies a bunch of stuff to edit if you need it. I’ll use some of their material myself. 🙂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Wait… so is it the same thing as CWW but just for editing? 🤔 I may ask my parents to join… I don’t know.
-
Ruth started the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Just curious, since a good number of KPers did CWW (Crazy Writing Week).
For those who don’t know, Crazy Editing Week is hosted by The Young Writer, and it starts May 12th. I’ll give everyone the link: https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-editing-week/
I haven’t done this one before, I’ve done CWW once, and CWW was awesome, so I expect this one to…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle EPIC is usually what I listen to when writing my fantasy book(s) and has actually inspired some stuff, so do with that as you will😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Monster is another fav song of mine from EPIC
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This was my last day of high school. Thank you, KP, for being an awesome past-time in between school assignments. ✌️🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
YAY!!! another EPIC fan!!!!!!!! 😍
I’m so happy rn😭😭🫶
Okay, so this was all new to you!!!
YEP! 🤣
Biggest plot twist?
ooh hmm🤔
probably Odysseus surviving…bc I actually cried when I thought he “💀”
and also the whole killing the cows thing and I was just like: Eurylochus, I know you’re hungry, but come on now💀
Did you think he…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle WOO HOO for graduation!! 🥳🥳🥳
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I love Athena and Penelope too tho🫶
and I’m listening to EPIC rn🤭😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
AHHH!!!!!! YOU’RE QUOTE!!!! YOU’VE HEARD EPIC?!?!?!?!?!?
BEST MUSICAL!!!!!! The Odyssey is SUCH a good story! Oh man! I’ve listen to that about 20 times and sung through the whole thing 3 times. The other day a friend and I took parts and did the whole thing while sitting on the bedroom floor! The Odyssey is the height of story…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I know it’s been like a week but I really wanted to answer the_lost-journal’s questions…
and i’m bored… so ima do that. No one can stop me.Do you have any family or friends?
“As a matter of fact, I do! I have three siblings—Frin, Lily, and Iniko—aka my fellow quadruplets. I have a mommy and a dad, a grandma and a grandpa. Two uncles, an a…[Read more]
- Load More
