@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m back, with aching hands because I made the mistake of gripping my oars really tight so now my hands are covered in blisters, so typing feels weird. Oh, and eating spaghetti (or attempting to) when you hand can’t even grip the fork right without hurting a lot is quite the experience. Do not recommend.
We’re all good…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It makes sense. I like dabbling in reading medical things from time to time, and it’s crazy how one little thing on top of another thing can cause a lot of serious problems.
Hope and pray you can get better and find the care you need 💜💜💜
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Shoulda added a bio or something, but I’ll do that tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @the_lost-journal @loopylin @whoever-else-is-in-the-rp
I’m going for it. Here’s hoping my character won’t kill me.
also, this is the first RP I’ve been in to have the characters as they appear in the Valve Galactic Trilogy (yep, I found a name for the universe: the game company that created the three games the story’s based off of, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes stared down her nose at the young man. When he finished speaking, she reached out her hand. “You have a ladybug on your shirt.”
Before he could reply, she picked off the bug and held it in the palm of her hand. It was brilliantly deep in color, just like the rest of the labyrinth. The only time she could rem…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I probably should have given a little bio.
Name: Lucille Barnes
Description: A young woman (older than twenty, nearing thirty) with grayish blond hair and a tall build, at least six feet tall. She has a fair amount of natural strength. She wears a ruffled cream shirt and maroon jacket and pants. I’ve already mentioned that in what I’ve wro…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@koshka OOH I LOVE IT
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been on lately, I’ve been pretty busy, and it’s only going to get more. I’m going to be working at the Word of Life Island camp crew and I’m not going to be active during that time. If you guys want to take out my charries out of the rp that’s fine with me because I’m not going to be active until the middle of August. See…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t have anything to edit atm and am deep in the trenches of drafting😂 so probably not joining
however, I shall cheer y’all on from the sidelines🤭🥳
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oki
Barnes
“I don’t not care, if that’s what you’re suggesting,” Barnes said without looking to see who it was. “I’m not a nihilist.”
The walls rustled around them, and Barnes turned her head to scan the smaller hedges.
Some of the maze was smaller and narrower than the rest, like little mini gardens encased in the rest of t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes meandered along the edge of the labyrinth. She stood behind the rest of the crowd, almost as if she were part of the background. Her pale skin easily matched some of the stone decorations along the directionless path. That was the only similarity between her and the place.
Home. It felt far away, although logically, Barnes must…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“Even if you aren’t fit to fill a role yet, that doesn’t mean you can’t ever fill that role. And as for you, Cassius, I assume Leander is your prince. Therefore, even if he isn’t fit for leadership, you should still respect his wishes.” Gabriel sighed, why exactly, it wasn’t clear.
I’ve got to go to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
aight, gimme ten minutes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s impressive. I’d never be able to do that.
Don’t even remember how I did it lol, I guess it just clicked in my brain.
Agreed. I remember I had a youth group thing called Olympians every Wednesday night at our old Church, and I was six when I started it. All my homeschooled friends didn’t have much trouble reading (I still strug…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh also idk if you’re interested but do you know of drawingwiffwaffles on youtube? I used to watch her art videos all the time but she was gone for a really long time for health issues and she made a video about it recently. She’s a Christian and I think she had one of the best perspectives I’ve heard on the topic.
i haven…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I might have just provoked Leander, not sure yet….👀👀👀
The evil side of me really hopes I did -
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
aren’t we waiting for others?
Yes, but we can enter the maze if you like
@the_potator-reporter
The Protector-Gabriel
“I can handle the truth, but I doubt if you truly can like you say you can.” Gabriel held up a finger to shush Leander as he opened his mouth to protest. “I will prove it to you. I find you to be a l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Also, i taught myself how to read, so the exeperience of someone teaching you in unfamiliar to me.
That’s impressive. I’d never be able to do that.
since many school curriculums don’t quite hit the mark
Agreed. I remember I had a youth group thing called Olympians every Wednesday night at our old Church, and I was six when I started i…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
LOL 😂 real…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
What I’m asking is, as readers, did you get anything out of this in this book at this time in this place, or did you just read it more to get over it to the next part of the story?
I agree with Keilah and Linus—I think you should leave it in, but maybe have Julian encourage the believers more by reminding them of their future hope.
- Load More
