@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
So they are captured now. Well, it was only a matter of time…
“Lord, help us top trust you,”
To trust.
“I don’t know. I guess I’m a little nervous,” Leon replied. “I don’t know what they’re going to decide, and everything seems so confusing. I was ready to give my life for Christ, yet now it seems that has been thrown aside…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“So, where are you from?” Felicity asked as the two of us navigated the maze.
The fog was getting lighter. I debated testing out my camouflage here, but didn’t want to startle my new traveling companion.
“I’m from the Systemic Republic.” I explained. “Specifically the planet Lygon in the outer edges of the system. I was b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin Since I apparently didn’t post the whole long RP I typed up, I’m gonna redo it now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohh okay.
Maybe change it to say “heavy fines” so that it’s clear this is a weighty sentence.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
For sheltering and fraternizing with these men, the punishment is fines and public retribution.
Seems a little….light of a punishment for dealing with what they believe are religious heretics.
But who am I to know that, you’ve probably done a ton more research.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This Saturday at 3?
Let me check if I can make it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Works for me. I won’t be late this time. 😅😑
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, magic
Barnes
For the first time since she had entered the maze, Barnes shivered. She touched the plaster wall, which looked out of place in the foliage, and traced the faint remainder of poster paper stuck to it.
“I know this wall,” she murmured to herself.
After a few minutes of aimless pacing, coming up to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint is it bad that I can perfectly read that as “potato” now that I know the context?? lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Help! My brain hurts! It cannot accept this!

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math.
Can’t you just use an online USD to CAD converter?
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
Ah. Thank you.
Oh right. Julian and Leon do just about everything together, so sometimes I forget that they aren’t always meeting the same people. &#x…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. The night seemed peaceful so far. No direwolf howl, only one monster attack, and as long as they avoided the purple vines and didn’t climb the walls, they didn’t have to worry much so far. He watched Cassius’s and Leander’s sleeping forms, wondering about childhood. After a c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
When Gabriel turned away, Barnes took it as a sign that he wasn’t totally enthusiastic about guard duty. She crossed one of her arms over her chest. “Alright, then.”
She took a couple steps down the next passage, and ignored the rattling sounds from the hedges. Little blue plants on the maze floor reached up to…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
25 gold pieces
That’s a lot of money.
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Julian should be happy since he was complaining that he wasn’t worth more earlier.
That’s enough to buy a pair of fine horses of a good piece of land.
Okay. That helps.
“The Empire killed my brother, that is why we ran,” Julian added.
I would expect…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel’s eyes drooped under his mask. As Barnes spoke, he started awake. “Do whatever.” He turned his back to Barnes and the other sleep two, taking off his mask and punching himself in the face to wake up. He couldn’t fall asleep. He didn’t trust the maze, and he also didn’t trust that L…[Read more]
- Load More
