@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae thanks!
His team calls him Jon. Technically it’s from his middle name, cause his first name is Alex, and one of his teammates shares that name, so he insisted on them calling him by his middle name so that it’d be less confusing.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator oh man that sucks. Yeah, I’ll be praying.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 41st out!
Only one or two more chapters after this.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Here he is:

He gets his talons and tail from his father, but his stripes and markings are from her. They also both have the ability to camouflage like chameleons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks! Had a lot of fun messing around with the options to get something that matched my drawings of the character.
I actually used the site to finalize the design of another character, her son and the protagonist of one of the sequels of her story. I’ve had ideas for him in my mind for a while, but never really had a s…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Looks good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hrrmmmm. I’m trying to remember what she realistically has.
Barnes
Barnes stiffened. “Quite attached.”
The imp took on a restless expression.
There was only one other thing in Barnes’ jacket besides her lighter, cigarette box, handkerchief, and photo wallet. And none of those other things seemed of use.
Trying not to overthink it,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin you’re good, take as long as you need.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s like rage quitting for readers! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lolol.
See, I told you, people throw books across the room. If you had ended it there, definitely a book throwing moment.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
When the hole disappeared at the imp’s command, Barnes smiled faintly under her mask. A poker face came in handy. “If those two girls get into trouble, you will open a tunnel for them until the coast is clear. There must always be a way out.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
True.
I don’t know what I expected, but I wasn’t very surprised that the boy fought him. 314 must have been the exception.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
The cliffhanger!!!!!
I didn’t expect Jonathan to go chasing after the boy. I thought he meant like, I have to do something… long term. Not immediately. 😂
- Load More
