@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s really bad…
At dinner, Mandin’s back was flawlessly straight, shoulders stiff and wide. Not a single break in the most formal of dinner manners and protocols could be nitpicked as he sat next to his father, across from Nahim.
Nahim was quiet, also sitting with flawless form, but next to him, Lord Adorian was laughing,… -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I have to go to bed, but if you like, you can continue and I’ll reply in the morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Also in Eastern. Madame Cranberry Sauce is keeping me up to roleplay. (In truth, no one’s fault but mine.)
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him!
Very good! Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Yep and yes. Not proud of the last fact, but melatonin doesn’t work for me anymore 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
The walk turned into a juxtaposition – uneasy, because of their strange surroundings, and peaceful, because they had already survived a sudden fright. The Protector walked without a word. Lucy tightened her fist now and then, gazing at each object in the leaves. Her gaze flickered along the wet path and up to the hazy sky.
Lucy…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Lol, because Thanksgiving starts in 26 minutes for me. And I love Cranberry Sauce.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @rae @loopylin
*Pulls out a snowball machine gun* Y’ALL BETTER STOP TALKIN ABOUT WHO HAS SNOWBALLS AND START WRITING
*Pelts you each with a snowball to the face* *Laughs maniacally*
Cuz y’all are HIT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Both are of Nahim.
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him! The only real difference in their faces is Nahim’s scar on his forehead. And besides that, when I draw Alpha, I usually draw him w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Also @grcr the art video was peak. Genuinely enjoyed it a lot when I saw it at 3 am and forgot to comment 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel sighed, standing up. “We’re looking for a crystal ball. It’ll send you home.” He walked behind her now, watching over her, still worried.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I love the color wheel! So fun! Personalities, right?
(could probably read all the posts that follow to find out. XD)
thanks!! 😄 lolol yeah
Ooo! Love the timelaps and the song you chose! I really like her music, (though some of it is no good)
Thank yoooouu!!! 🤍🤍
I really like her music too! But yeah… some of it……[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
like an overprotective mother
XD
Lucille
“I’m fine,” Lucy said louder. “Where are we going, mister Fifth Protector?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Sara… I don’t know what to say…
oh my goodness, I’m so sorry.
My family is praying for you all…
😭😭🤍🤍🤍
*big hug*
-
Ruth's profile was updated 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel shook his head slightly. “Are you sure? Is the pain gone?” He watched her every movement, like an overprotective mother. He didn’t quite believe her.
- Load More
