@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@grcr @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Loving all of this!! Everyone has gotten better and more confident with their art in the past… three years? I don’t actually remember how long it’s been lol, but it’s really cool to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon and maybe @theducktator
Marcel
“And Marcel! You’re team captain two.”
Marcel stood in a corner, only half focused as he practiced spinning pencils in both hands. He looked up, suddenly aware of everyone looking at him. Some of the guys around him laughed and pushed him forward by the shoulders.
“How does that so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
So mean lol. My poor innocent little charrie
All good, I’ve done worse to him…
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel swung up the wall on the ampitheatre again, watching the bird fly away, looking over the many passages of the maze, hoping to find a way to follow. As…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yessss, the cringe 😭 It’s such a genuine mixture of appreciation for your past self but also disgust. I can’t believe I wrote some of the things on here.
like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
Same. Normally I don’t much. But I’m on break now and I decided to spend my time writing, so guess what? 😂 I’m back to c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
Lucille
The crow dodged sharply to the side and Lucy yelped. A rock flew through the air and missed the crow’s head by inches. The Protector was already running after them and aiming another rock. The crows cackled in response.
Lucy desperately kicked her legs. She could unb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you everyone 💜💜💜
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 10 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
omc like when we were doing the Character Party RP…that was insane, like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
ik what you mean…writing’s been hard for me lately :/and I’ve been busy too!
i love pulling up old discussions and reminiscing old times…not to mention making my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
AHHH! It’s so good!!!!! I love it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
When I see that someone has posted art on here:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
“Lucy!” His heart pounded in panic, a hammer inside his ribcage. He was helpless to rescue her, his blades weren’t for throwing even if he tried. He had no projectile weapons. He looked around frantically, and his eyes alighted on pieces of broken stone on the ground. He dropped down, hoping the bird w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I love giant crows
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy watched as the Protector was preoccupied with using his mask. “Yeah. If -”
A deep-throated shriek cut her off. A great rustling exploded on the other side of the wall and Lucy’s stable footing did not help as a black feathery mass pushed her off and into the air.
She couldn’t hear her own voice over the bird cries. A swarthy…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel climbed up the wall himself, but instead of looking to the southeast, his attention was raptured by something more south. “Flying creatures. Those won’t be fun to fight.” After watching them for a few seconds, he finally looked for the hill, barely making it out through the silver mist. “I see t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
It had been less than an hour. After a few moments, she stirred. “I saw a bit.”
She got up and, without waiting for him to ask for more, went to the same wall from before. She climbed it again, much slower. The wind blew into her face as her head rose over the top, stinging her eyes and fluffing her short, downy hair.
This time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, that’s so rough. I’m glad you have your family through this and your mom is able to get care even though it’s in a hospital.
Maybe try reading the Psalms? I’ve been enjoying them recently.
We love you too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry I took so long to reply
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
He wasn’t sure what to do, so he stayed where he was and listened to the wind. He caught strange scents in the invisible wisps, most he had never smelled before, a few he vaguely recognized, but couldn’t decide how. His gaze wandered to the trees, then he turned to Lucy, whispering softly in case she w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
3 months isn’t too much compared with the breaks some people take. (Not that it’s wrong for them to be away so long; life is life.) We all have important things irl!
I believe you put new chapters in your project for some of that time, so you were still contributing in spirit. XD
- Load More
