@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
my art was so mid back in the day heehee
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
Behold… I’ve redrawn a comic/picture from 2021…
just… its in grayscale now (because b&w/grayscale is superior) and i’ve added words because he has too much face.

It still makes very little sense but I like how it turned out heehee
I’m so tireddddd… *sob*
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
You can tell a lot about someone based on what they listen to.
This is true
Anything goes (as long as it’s not profanity, immoral, or graphic violence of course lol)
The one called Caramel is alternative metal. There’s no profanity but there is some metal screaming, which might discomfort people…? But that’s part of the g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
No, this playlist doesn’t really have a vibe so it doesn’t matter if they clash!!!
Anything goes (as long as it’s not profanity, immoral, or graphic violence of course lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
I know! Songs are hard for me to choose to.
They don’t have to be Christian but please no profanity or anything bad lol (not that I think you would put any of those songs down but you can never be to careful haha)
And songs with words please!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Just names, and who they’re by
Don’t worry about not listening to new music! I kind of get that too, I just think it’s fun to listen to other music once and a while! And I love learning what others listen too! You can tell a lot about someone based on what they listen to.
I’ll make a spotify playlist and a YouTube one, and I’ll post…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
GIRL WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME MUSIC TASTE THAT’S CREEPY
I can’t believe you ALSO listen to Shalom Maelee! And The Band JAREN…and NONAH and The Young Escape! (And Leanna Crawford but she’s more well known)
That is insane I thought I was the only one!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
You know I had to.Â
It really isHA, I got you into it! I didn’t expect to get you into alt metal. But at the same time, I’m not too surprised.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Two? Which besides Does the Swallow?
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Not my top five, buuut these represent some of my favorite playlists. This is varied and none of the songs are like each other. That way, you’ve got a bunch of genres!
1. Does the Swallow Dream of Flying – Cosmo Sheldrake
2. The Dark Dresses Lightly – AURORA
3. July – Hozier
4. Caramel – Sleep Token
5. Never Gonna Give…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
If you don’t share weird songs for fear of that, I will.
*Furiously starts listening to songs to make sure they don’t make me seem completely insane*
-
-GRCR- posted an update 7 months, 1 week ago
I decided I’ma stay logged in so you all can see me stalking… because I do come on once in a while. Just never logged in usually. Also… my nephew might be born on my birthday… umm…. illegal, I can’t share my birthday lolol. (I’m kidding for the record XD)
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 7 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 1 week ago
thank you all for praying!! <3
my notifications have been awful lately… everything has been going to junk.
@estther-c
that’s awesome, praise God!! 🤍🤍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
I could probably do that, but it would surely turn out goofy lol.
@savannah-grace2009
*me after writing one chapter*
That was so me last night. XD
Anyway, glad to hear you’re getting back into it! Have fun and go at your own pace.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Hey!! <3 Hmmm. Do you mind if the songs clash with each other? I thrive on randomness.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@savannah_grace2009 yeah it is! although I might have to sing it afterward if I want to make sure it sounds right and that’s gonna be a real bruh moment
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
you need like just the names of the songs or youtube videos? or idk what else, spotify? (I don’t have that sorry)
- Load More
