@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
today’s my birthday!! my big 17 🥹
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Good morning!!!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
That’s cool! What specifically do you do in food service? And that’s probably a good idea to stay with your family. I understand wanting to be close to them, especially because you were gone a while, and like you said, your brother’s graduating soon!
I’m on the other side of the state–I live in Eastern Montana and Lakeside is on…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@koshka @theducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Hey, sorry I haven’t been notifying you guys of new chapters, but I’ve still been writing. Eight more chapters of draft 3 have been completed. Please let me know what you think!
For those of you who have read this already, I especially want to know what you think of chapter 16. Since I had a lot…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Wow that’s really cool! So is working in food service your only job? And do you live by yourself or with your family still?
And that’s a really great idea… I love how you’re just chilling haha…it sounds like you’re dealing with a lot less stress than the other adults I know.
ooof, learning boundaries can be so hard! But i’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@power That is a weird axe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@traiblazer
Hi sorry I also dropped off the face of the earth that is KP for a hot minute! I’m FINALLY gonna respond to you lolThat’s so cool! Do you think you’ll do missions full time, or was it more of just a good experience that taught you a lot? Do you know what you want to do now that you’re home?
What was one of the impactful things…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Yes, I love being able to look back, and just read through what I was feeling. Writing is so healing.
And believe it or not, as personal as those things I posted seemed, I didn’t share everything I wrote…there are some things that I don’t know if I’ll ever let people read. I’m surprised anyone read my little journal thingy at all…it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I’ve been on a trip this weekend and I’ve been working on the Spotify version of the playlist. I will post the links when I finish with the YouTube one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@theducktator peak list
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
mm Im not quite fond of my messages being the start of new pages humph
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings heehee thank youuu!! 🤍🤍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
oh I love this!! may I offer five of my faves? 🤠🤲
Fire — The Score
SORRY (feat. Livingston) — Macklemore
Thin Ice — Connor Kauffman
I Hear a Symphony — Cody Fry
Summer — Good Kid
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
I just had an idea that we could do this again every month, and keep adding to the playlist! That way we can listen to new music every month!
My 5 songs:MY SHEPHERD by Austin Blanchfill
Mood Swings by Hollyn
HOME by NF
Prodigal by PEABOD
DIGGIN U by Forrest Frank
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Oh my goodness! We listen to the exact same music hahaha
Yeah I don’t like her newest song either….but i like ‘idk”, “Liar”, and “Love Who I Am” and I also like “Still Afraid”.
And I also LOVE Claire Leslie but yeah I agree with you, sometimes the tunes get annoying after a while
My favorite songs by her are “Legacy” “Twenty-So…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
@savannah-grace2009
Ooh, this is a fun idea!
Idk how I’m supposed to choose five but here’s what came to mind.
At Last the King (the Gray Havens)
Ordinary Miracle (the Gray Havens)
Hideaway (the Wildwoods)
The Graduate (the Arcadian Wild)
Shoulders (the Arcadian Wild)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper lol trying to rickroll us all huh
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-gisellle
Heehee ty ! 😄🤪
- Load More
