@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It sounds like a super fun idea! I don’t know if I’ll participate this time, though, since I’m kind of in the middle of my WIP and already have some people critiquing it. Thanks for the invite! Oh, and like Ellette said, if you happen to need some outsiders to
forcehelp people get writing, I could probably do that! 😁 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’d be willing to give it a shot. I need to start actually writing again so this could help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hiiii Esther! I just saw this!!!
I have a critique for Easton’s character arc.You’ve been having him do all these things for Tyler, and having him trying to encourage Tyler.
Do you mean to have him come off as kind of distant and cold? like Shadow said, he feels really impersonal.
What I mean is, in your book are you trying to show…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I never color the original, I like to keep a backup.
That’s the true advice.
YES!!! DO!!!
I’ll see to finishing it when I get home, then. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
(Going back to your character)
My father and I have had multiple pitched arguments about topics that I do not recall, but marriage is the only continuing one at the moment. I am however, a bit concerned about several of his affairs that are potentially traitorous and scandalous, but I fear what he would do if he learned that I knew…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I have a drawing of young Barnes and I might post it tomorrow or something.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, good luck!! And if it turns out badly, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad artist. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
My mum says they’ll probably numb me, but that isn’t the same as anesthesia. I guess we’ll see. 😅 -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Why does it look like my post didn’t come through?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
“Yes, my birthmarks aren’t a mental illness, but that doesn’t mean that people don’t hate me, or judge me. If I was not the Protector, if I didn’t wear the mask, if I didn’t hide the birthmarks, I would have been killed by the people I protect everyday.” Gabriel clears his throat again, v…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, he’s flying around in the sky over the same yard Chase and Fel are approaching.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Is Marcel here? Because if he is, he might get pelted with apologies from Chase
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I love how Barnes avoids the question, and then both Cassius and Gabriel give full paragraphs about why they wear their masks. It cracks me up so much. 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Well, I guess it’s a go for finalizing the sketch and then coloring it. I have a few coloring choices I’m deciding on. I might add a starry backdrop, and make his hair silver, or just do like it’s daytime. That’s why the top part of the page is devoid of anything at the moment.
Tbh, after an experience…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
“So it wasn’t a flippant reason after all. That’s surprising.” Gabriel’s voice sounds young again. His hand moves towards his own mask, hesitates, then slightly dislodges it. A small sliver of skin showing a small cluster of strange birthmarks on his jaw, could be seen. He shows them to C…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Where were we… oh okay, I missed the last thing
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
To be clear, they are not much like me in any other way, and vice versa. Which I am very glad for. I try not to overidentify.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
🤣 I love that. Ellie is relatable, especially with the over-sensitivity.
I’d say identifying with my characters happens with me as well, but lots of the time the traits are negative thought patterns I need to grow out of. The only cases where I can identify with actual mental conditions the characters have are Marcel, Lucille, and S…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
*stares back* So you’re ugly then.
[Barnes laughs]
*peers back at meme topic* Have you ever had a stranger ask you on a date?
“Yes. Multiple times. Maybe that counts as a response to your previous point.”
- Load More
