@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’m reading!! I just don’t vote.
I’m sorry that’s happening to you. I know how it feels to make something and like nobody pays attention to all your hard work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @freed_and_redeemed looks like you two have the closest beliefs to mine.
Not that I discriminate based on that but it’s just interesting.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Does him getting angry when Julian was all excited about him being the White Knight in the last book make sense now?
Yep.
Did any of it surprise you?
No, I don’t think so. Not really.
Julian and Leon are now in the bottom of the arena.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
thx for praying! It ended up being warmer than predicted, plus it sprinkled for five minutes then got sunny. One single (not ours) capsized, but the guy got back in and finished the race. Last, I think, but he finished.
One of our boats got second in a race, not sure about the others. This was the first time those…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“I’m… Felicity. Sorry, but, what are you?” Felicity stared at Sniper and Soldier.
Soldier stared back at her, or at least, he was looking in her direction, his feathery tail lashing.
“Don’t do that,” I warned. “Staring into his eyes has a good chance of riling him up. Well, okay, it’s kinda hard to see where his eyes are…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help 😔 I’m sorry.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Did you get it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ok, sent it…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome sauce
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Yes! Send it to me at hybridlore079@gmail.com
@theshadow Are you able to get on a laptop or something instead?
@whalekeeper Sending it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
No I didn’t…
Can I give you a different email of mine…? My other ones have been working…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You can message me with the link too
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, I forgot about this! When did/does it start?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no. Did you get the link?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My email is acting funky………….
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
To be fair, the Hebrew might allow for a something similar to fathering a nation when it says ‘this guy fathered this guy.’ Which would then not be dependent on time. I’m curious about this so I’ll have to ask my dad, he’s the Hebrew nerd.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m just gonna say it and the banish myself from this topic
My dad says that there are a lot of generations skipped in those genealogies, and that they only recorded the more important people, so that’s why he doesn’t think that they are a very accurate way to calculate the age of humanity.
The Bible doesn’t say ‘and there were man…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
And I totally called the gladiator fighting.
- Load More

