@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the-lost-journal
Yeah, I meant the book, not the twist.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Rowan shook his head. “No, just any soldier younger than twenty-seven.”
I don’t know too much about war or armies, but I know enough to know that is a bad idea. Especially since it is the younger ones. That’s got to be more than half of his army! Is he trying to be the blood god? Yuck.
Good to see Rowan be saved and some hin…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
is that actually bad though? I haven’t done it often, and I don’t see much of another way to get that info across. Plus, I’ve used “as you know” sentences before in conversation just to help listeners make quick side connections so they can focus on the main line of thought. Idk.
Well the problem is that it is kind of weird. It…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Interesting, interesting. I’ll have to look it up.
already has way to many books to look into … it’ll be fine…….. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hii Saraaa it’s been a while.
Ahhh girlie I feel you. I’ve been at a loss for inspiration lately too.
I, too, will help however I can.
-
ryry's profile was updated 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Do whatever. I’m not sure really what to rp atm, since I don’t think Kepha has rped to my last rp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll jump on board any time.
Though, I don’t think Andrew will be able to since he will be gone almost all summer.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m sixteen today!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying for you guys <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll help any way I can (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
If you didn’t know, this is the roleplay Jonas started. I personally loved this roleplay idea and it would be nice to continue.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Is there something you’re struggling with that requires some brainstorming? What was that epic plot idea and why did you like it? I don’t mind helping. I like brainstorm sessions, lol.
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
WE GOT SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk if you know or not, but Saturday (5/24) my crew and I raced a few boats on the Connecticut River. The boat I rowed in was a woman’s four, in the second heat of a race (meaning there were too many boats for the amount of lanes so they did two separate races but compared the times as if the…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s okay. Sorry I keep nagging you, but… I feel justified. I’ve had to wait on that ending for about five days.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yeah, well that’s reality for ya.
is it really though??
(this is a joke reply, not a genuine thing you need to spend a paragraph answering and wasting your time lol)
yeah, Leon has a rough time of it, poor guy. I’ve gone back and four on writing his backstory as like a short side story novella. We’ll see though.
I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
bruh is this roleplay thing still on?
or did it die too?
if it is still there and still accepting characters, I had an absolute blast with Snake when he was in the character party roleplay and would love to dust him off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 bruhhh that happens though.
I, for one, will be a fan for as long as you’re writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
