@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
lol! So Sniper
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Seb asked the twins a question if you want to revisit that, or just tell me what they said off-roleplay.
@loops and @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all can continue if you want, I am brain dead. I’m so sorry. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Which are very close to overlapping sometimes when we’re talking Crosshair.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol
If there’s two things you can count on me doing in KP, it’s fangirling over Sniper, and talking Bad Batch.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m afraid they aren’t much like Bad Batch. XD But I wondered if you would suggest that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
As Barnes strode through the garden’s undergrowth and the deep mists, hopefully close enough behind Mel to notice any commotion, the flashlight bobbed along like a will-o’-the-wisp, guiding her. If only there was a dry place to stay, some place to keep consistent light. Barnes did not mind the maze – something abo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
That’s the key to surviving an ill-fated Google search. You have to remember Google might be wrong.
lol yes
also cases where a character dies but they come back somehow, y’know?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve only watched it once, it was good lol.
Fortunately they don’t always actually die, y’know? Gives you a good scare though.
That’s the key to surviving an ill-fated Google search. You have to remember Google might be wrong.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 39th out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :20! I actually can’t believe I wrote for an hour after so long of a break! I guess I missed it, lol XD Got 1,340 words
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator I’m glad you saved him lol
@whalekeeper that’s cool
….also sounds a little like The Bad Batch, and you know how much I love that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Starting at :25 and aiming to go until :50! Gotta get some writing in.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
*Gasp* How dare you not know who Milo is!! He’s from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
lol I still haven’t watched that.
although some people have said it’s similar to other stuff I like so……
also that meme, so true. Fortunately they don’t always actually die, y’know? Gives you a good scare though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Pascal clutching his heart is so funny. XD
*Gasp* How dare you not know who Milo is!! He’s from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
anyone else have that happen to you, where you write a scene, think it was your idea, only to realize it was mostly an accidental reiteration of a scene from your favorite movie or book?
I’ve had fleeting ideas tha…[Read more]
- Load More
