@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t know if previous KP topics would fit into the forum you’re developing…? That could be messy. Idk, what do you think?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I like the look of it!!
If we keep moving forward, we should start thinking about the logistics of keeping old roleplays or chat threads.
The importance of this is twofold. 1. KP might go under. We have no way of knowing if and when. 2. While I love this fresh start, much of the appeal on KP (at least for me) comes from more…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, hah, I thought you were talking about during tonight’s sprint. Yeah, writing sessions would be fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ok, I’m good with that! (I’ve never messed with Google Meet.) Maybe I’ll tag a few more people and shoot some dates around.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I can send y’all an email to connect the emails if you guys don’t have them already! We usually just use Google Meet, create a meeting, and then send the link out through email.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ok! Procrastination, begone. *Thrusts a fancy staff against your writing path* You must let Ducktator pass!
@elishavet-pidyonWe should do it.
I don’t actually know how to orchestrate a zoom call. But Hybrid has organized a couple of them and she already has the email addresses.
@hybridlore What do you think of this?
although…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint Very impressive!! I love it!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper
The basic prototype is finished!
In case you missed the link:
Christian Writer’s Website Prototype
Please explore it. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have.
So what’s the next step?
I’m going to try to prepare a p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Cool! I think it would be fun to have zoom calls where we have writing sessions. I don’t know how practical that would be.
What scene/s are you working on now?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll be here around 8/9 pm EST if anyone wants to chat tonight. Hopefully I can get another decent two thousand words done.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m curious why it was King out of all of them.
I had just noticed how he had his crown in the thumbnail so he was on my mind.
King and Green is a very good idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
MY BRAIN DECIDED TO ART TODAY!
I drew Sam Flynn from Tron. Let’s see if the picture works.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress
“You guys do this kind of thing often?” Felicity asked.
“All the time.” I said. “No, literally, Sniper and I currently work in a nature park taking out dangerous animals–and let me tell ya, the animals of Australis are some of the most dangerous ones you’ll ever meet. And before that, we and Soldier were mercenaries for…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
(tired me first tried to sign in with your tag and then almost tagged you @kingorange 🤦♀️)
I’m curious why it was King out of all of them.
I think I also saw someone theorizing that 39 could refer to a timestamp, which was when the staff was deleted/whatever, so they thought that maybe something like that would happen to…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
It was fun for me, sort of. I’m happy with how well the scenes flowed into each other. It’s the project with Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth.
I wanted to work on something else, but that project moved at a snail’s pace, so it needs more time to fester in my brain before I write it down. Project Shäffer is a breeze, though.
I’ve been wanting to…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I wrote the most traumatizing part of the story for the main characters, yaaaay. Which is not customary because this is an overall cheerful story. Now it’s smooth sailing for them until right before the end.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin Well thank you! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I stopped at :30 and took a fifteen minute break in the middle. I am at 2000 words. Maybe I’m done for today…? Probably.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Starting again at :15
- Load More
