@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Lol, because Thanksgiving starts in 26 minutes for me. And I love Cranberry Sauce.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @rae @loopylin
*Pulls out a snowball machine gun* Y’ALL BETTER STOP TALKIN ABOUT WHO HAS SNOWBALLS AND START WRITING
*Pelts you each with a snowball to the face* *Laughs maniacally*
Cuz y’all are HIT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Both are of Nahim.
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him! The only real difference in their faces is Nahim’s scar on his forehead. And besides that, when I draw Alpha, I usually draw him w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Also @grcr the art video was peak. Genuinely enjoyed it a lot when I saw it at 3 am and forgot to comment 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel sighed, standing up. “We’re looking for a crystal ball. It’ll send you home.” He walked behind her now, watching over her, still worried.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I love the color wheel! So fun! Personalities, right?
(could probably read all the posts that follow to find out. XD)
thanks!! 😄 lolol yeah
Ooo! Love the timelaps and the song you chose! I really like her music, (though some of it is no good)
Thank yoooouu!!! 🤍🤍
I really like her music too! But yeah… some of it……[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
like an overprotective mother
XD
Lucille
“I’m fine,” Lucy said louder. “Where are we going, mister Fifth Protector?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Sara… I don’t know what to say…
oh my goodness, I’m so sorry.
My family is praying for you all…
😭😭🤍🤍🤍
*big hug*
-
Ruth's profile was updated 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel shook his head slightly. “Are you sure? Is the pain gone?” He watched her every movement, like an overprotective mother. He didn’t quite believe her.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Idk how long she will be in this state, but I doubt she’ll realize this headache has a magical source
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy took off her jacket, eyes watering. She shoved it over her face and yelled, her voice muffled. Next to her, Gabriel must have moved closer, but she ignored him and continued panting until the pain abated. The headache turned into a soft throb, low in her temples.
She put the jacket back on, got up, and wiped her nose. “I’m fine.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I do lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel dug through his pockets. He had a two tiny vials, one for poison and the other for disinfecting wounds. Neither would help. The only thing else were his earrings that he had put away, and a wrapped honeybun, cold and a little sticky. Gabriel faintly smiled, but then it faded as he realized he h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Aaah, yes! That was what I remembered. In contrast Barnes’ mask has nothing on it. I bet you’ve got substantial lore for each symbol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
- Load More

