@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@loopylin haha they can be sometimes
also thanks, it was my first time and I tried really hard to capture his energy hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re reading this RP too? That’s so cool!
my character’s voices if you want to have a baseline for how they sound:
-Huntress has a very subtle New England kinda accent. IDK if you’ve ever watched my videos, but some of them have my voice in them, and she basically sounds like that but a little less Florida and a little more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
ok we’re back!
trying something different here hehe, separating all three characters into their own POV.
I don’t think it’ll “chase” them per se, but I do have something interesting in mind.
Huntress
“Where’s Felicity at?” I asked, looking around. “She was right here a minute ago. People don’t just disappear.”
“How d’ya know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 months ago
@rae beautiful!! I know you said that’s not the actual cover but it still looks very good.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 months ago
That looks really good!! It looks like a real cover I might find, maybe in the graphic novel section of the library. The gold lettering contrasts nicely with the cool colors. I’ve mentioned before that the lighting in that piece is great.
This is unrelated to the art, but I just realized I didn’t help much with Baron Chronicles even though…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 months ago
Been a while since I posted on here, but I would like a little feedback for this little creation in Canva from 3 in the morning (I really need help sleeping.)
Obviously, this won’t be the actual cover (you kidding, I still have a little ways to go before that), this is just me having fun.

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Also, props to Gabriel for being a responsible guy and making the hatchet a cover. I appreciate his efforts.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy fell into a doze. When she sometimes opened her eyes, a dream haze took over, and the wallpaper flickered, the flowers blooming against each other and cascading down the paper. Fuzzy orange light stained her vision. Her mind retreated into her body and she couldn’t bring herself to stir.
The labyrinth had been such a strange w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I won’t be able to RP today, but I will DEFINITELY reply to that tomorrow.
Got some good ideas hehe
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 10 months ago
Yes of course! I’ll compile some ideas and get back to you later this week!
(Mayyyyy or may not have forgotten about this 🫣😂)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
(though the wild one is more Baron-sih to my mind. XD)
Same. Don’t worry, he will keep his ruffled, unruly hair for most of the book. This drawing was supposed to be from his time with Jenna.
It does kinda hover in the area where you know who it is, but it doesn’t exactly look like him because of the hair XD
Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel reached up into his hair, untying the red ribbon holding on his mask. He set his mask down on a wardrobe by the bed, sighing. He glanced at Lucy, making sure she slept.
He took off his bag of plundered items, setting the hatchet on the floor, pulling out the scraps of leather, twine, and needle from the bag.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Time can pass while she’s in bed and Gabriel can do whatever he wants
Lucille
The warm mattress and sheets felt familiar and alien at once, after so much walking and uncertainty. Lucy rolled over a few times and held her face into her arms. The soft warmth held her above and pushed her adrift, so everything left her be.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel caught her, holding her carefully. He couldn’t smell any fresh blood, nor see any. He felt her arms gently, searching for any heat radiating through the bandages, any sign of infection. Finding none, he shifted her so her head rested on his shoulder, picking up her hatchet and few other fallen knickknacks…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
HA. Thank you.
I suppose she’s literally in limbo until you choose to pull her out or the end of the world arrives.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
That reminds me, deaths never happen in these roleplays but they shouldn’t be so taboo. As long as it works, it’s just an AU.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy rubbed her knuckles into her eyes and then against the wall, unable to push the haze out of her head. This wasn’t the time to be tired. They had to get out, they had to keep walking.
She tried to voice her frustrations, but her words turned into a high-pitched groan. She took a step and stumbled into Gabriel’s arms where he knelt.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Well you certainly scared me. My little sis will freak when I read that part out loud.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel knelt by Lucy. “Tell me what’s wrong. Lucy?”
Idk, what else to write, sorry 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
The girl’s wide eyes dulled from silver to gray, and a final puff of air escaped her stone lips.
WAITWHATNO FELICITY
- Load More
