@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooh! Okay! My guess is, usually older people like depressing stuff, so I guess around 17-18! Maybe a bit of a high ball tho…
I don’t like depressing things, I just like writing things that handle heavier topics😂
but you are correct -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
now i’m a little curious how old you think I am even though we haven’t interacted a whole, whole lot XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Heh.
Books 1 and 2 are about the same, if not a bit worse at times.
(I’ve been wanting to read that one! They have it at my library, I just need to go😅)
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you are soooo welcome, girly!!! 💜💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @smiley @anyone-else
ik this is for a fanfic I’m writing, but I wanted to share anyhow😛

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarknesss6
Oh awesome! 😃😄 That would be soo cool… mine is on the 5th….
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@the _lost-journal
Oh boy
I CAN’T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to think when you first introduced this topic but now, I’m so glad this exists!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL THESE BOARDS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING🤩🤩🤩🤩
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
LOLLLLL
Should I be glad none of my characters ticked you off……?
actually it’d be funnier if they did…..
SOLDIER! MEDIC! YOUR TIME HAS COME, DO SOMETHING ANNOYING!!
LOL
Though, I don’t think i could kill any of your characters, except maybe Medic, because he’s just…creepy.
Soldier is a ticking time bomb that he himself pushed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s hilarious because it doesn’t make sense. XDXD I love the twins lol
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@smiley AHHHHH I LOVE IT😍😍😍😍
his eyes showed a fear that you would see in a five-year-old boy who was scared of the monster under his bed.
*SOB*
poor Bucky😭😭 not my boi😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds like a fun scene. Yeah, I was wondering what was the story behind your signature… XD I was trying to puzzle out a meaning, but gave up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s from the How to Train Your Dragon shows, the episodes.
It’s a quote from Ruffnut and Tuffnut when they were talking about their Uncle Fenris (one of their numerous made-up relatives)
The full quote is:
“‘Fenris, Fenris, tall and fair, who did you let braid your hair?’ That was the rhyme we youngsters use to say to him. And he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I figured that was the reason.
oh yeah also what’s your forum signature? It’s funny.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thank you so much!!!!
I use Canva!!!
The pure Andromedans appear exactly human except for color differences, but the only pictures I could find of people with blue skin, hair and eyes were like anime pics and I don’t like using cartoon photos for my boards XDXD
So like Lilitu has some blue birthmarks and blue streaks…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle WERNER!!! THE BABYYYYYYY😭😭😭😭💔
- Load More

