@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. Revising is fine, I have a lot of changes between my first and second draft of TNPT. I will continue reading then. Reading the second chapter, I see it is a scene you had in your previous draft now. I’ll get back to you when I have more thoughts.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Same. I love coffee (even though I seem to be immune to caffeine? It’s weird).
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Recycle. Definatly recycle. I don’t know much about these characters, but recycling is the best option by far.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
There is crimsoninkmedia.com, a website run by a gentleman in my church. However, this is less of a website for Christian authors to connect and more for sharing your work. I also don’t know if he intends to open it up to people he doesn’t know personally. I also don’t know how well he is maintaining the website right now. He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s cool!@koshka
I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not desensitized to stuff at all…
I KNOW.
I was only 14 when I joined, so you’re really not much younger than most people in the forum.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
You know what, we could probably host our own CWW kind of thing here on KP if we set a deadline, divided into teams, and did a bit of sprinting and such……..
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll keep my eyes open for something like that, but I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much. Last I checked, KPs age limit was like thirty… and even if people are in their early twenties, it’ll take quite some time to get to there. 🙂💛
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Like, these are gourmet memes. *Nom nom*
- Load More

We do have a topic for sprinting somewhere.