@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings All righty! I’ll put together a Google doc with reference images of the characters + descriptions of what I’ve added, and I’ll post it and the scene you’ll be writing here!
It’ll be long but you don’t have to do the whole thing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Perfect! Thank you!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you like my little group of half-animal crazies. lol
I don’t think i could kill any of your characters, except maybe Medic, because he’s just…creepy.
LOL yes. He’s nuts. (Compared to canon though, I haven’t written the half of it.) He’s a freak, but he’s at least a goofy freak.
Soldier is a ticking time bomb that he himself pushed the ‘…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I play on both Java and Bedrock! Wanna see some screenshots of my worlds?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lollll I love that show too, that scene was so funny.
also awesome board for Ottoline!
@freed_and_redeemed just cause it’s a fanfic doesn’t make it any less valid of a story. The board looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator lollll the dentist one
My dentists are pretty chill. Although, I guess that’s because they let me watch How to Train Your Dragon while they’re working on my teeth. Then it doesn’t feel so much like torture lol
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Things Driver’s Ed has taught me:
I’m definitely going to die driving.
Things Driver’s Ed has not taught me:
How to drive. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.(I’m still kind of hoping the Kingdom Pen team will let me help them fix some of the issues on this website.)
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost_journal
AAAAHHHH
*Has a mental crisis*
*dusts off coat, adjusts hat, and assumes smart academic look*
If Ellette is 19 now, it’s 11 years more until she gets kicked off.
At that point…I’ll be in my twenties. If you’re the youngest you can be for KP (which is 13) you’ll already be 24.
We will be the elders.
The ones with like…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
You got this girl XDXD <3
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The dentist: How often do you floss?
Me: *screaming* I don’t know! I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s such a cool opportunity!! Praying! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family and my aunt’s family please.
They (my aunt and uncle) had to put down one of their dogs that they’d had for about ten years. I won’t go into the reasons why, but just pray for comfort for them, because they really didn’t want to do it. Pray for our family as well. We took care of the dogs for three years when my aunt and unc…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re in science class and all you can think about is “how can this sentence about electrons flow better? How can I make it clearer?” Instead of actually thinking about science.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
Welp now that CWW is over I need motivation.
MOTIVATE ME.
*Stands in the middle of the snowball fight, jumping up and down and waving arms*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh that’s cool!
Charries with unique mutations and all that are fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That analogy about being “the little kid on the Minecraft server that everyone gives stuff to”?
I’m almost an adult and I’m still basically that kid on the server I’m in, cause I’m new and the server’s been up for YEARS.
So yeah, I know how that feels.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

Oh dear. I’m starting Driver’s Ed this week. Hopefully it’s better in Indiana.
If my car steering skills are anything like my sled steering skills, I will definitely die.
Oh my goodness 😂😂 @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium You guys will be fine, it’s scary the first couple times and then it’s not that bad. Just pray 😅