@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hm an interesting set of questions. My answers will be kinda boring because I’m not in any denomination, but I’ll answer anyway because why not lol 😄😄
1. What is your denomination?
As I said, I am not a part of any denomination. I’m not non-denominational either because in a sense that is a denomination too, you know. 😅 I asked my mom what we we…[Read more]
-
Andrew's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
- Non-denominational Christian
- No, I’ve been other churches with different denominations, but the church that we planted is non-denominational, since the elders didn’t want to have to deal with the politics that other denominations may have to be a part of (which is totally fine if any of y’all’s church do that, just ours doesn’t)
- 66 for the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this might be fun.
- I am Calvinist.
- I am currently growing up in it.
- There are 66 books to the Bible
- My parents, my brothers, and I are Calvinist. My Grandfather and his second wife are definitely not Calvinist, though they do claim the name of Christ.
- I’m not very familiar with sacraments, but I think baptism and Communion (which…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods slowly* I can make that happen. Don’t know how long it’ll take but I’ll make it happen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
lol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I will draw it and post it if you want
Dragons are literally the only thing I can draw
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h What color
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
okay, thx
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Are you all leaving the city into a sea?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, ok, I’ll add my pirate dude later then
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My character, Kefa’s characters, and two of Jonas’ characters are on a boat on a river with some NPCs. They’re leaving the city.
- Load More

