@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooh I love this discussion! I’ll elaborate on my denomination but first I’m gonna talk about priests XD
It’s often believed that Catholics don’t allow priests to marry.
That’s not always true. We just think it wise for them not to marry, so we like to reserve priesthood to those who are already commited to celibacy.
There are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss! I agree!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you wouldn’t mind, I would love to hear the story!
It’s been a while since I’ve heard it, and he does it way more justice but I’ll try to tell it to you XDXD
Basically, my grandpa worked for the railroad for many years.
What I think happened was that the place he was working for the railroad was getting shut down and he w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
The literal definition of the word, I agree with. Like you said, technically it is a religi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, we’re not fighting! lol, we’re just asking questions <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey! Cool website!
Thank you!
I’m just about to launch my own for my publishing company……. as soon as my dad can look it over and we can also figure out to hookup the payment apps………..
C0ol! Let me know when you have something to show and I will check it out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Good memes today. I like the one about the brain not letting you sleep and the pins and needles when waking up.
Sorry, don’t really get any of yours.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, I didn’t think that at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone else
Good news, it was not a seizure. Please continue to pray, he’s doing okay right now, but something is definitely wrong. Can’t say for certain what at the moment.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Forgot your tag, but my responce to your Denomination Q&A is above ⬆️
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
Our church says we are non-denominational, but in reality we are a MacAurturite/Grasist church. (I made both those terms us, so you might not find either on the internet.) Our church follows what John MacAurthur’s church does. Grasist churches tend to have the word Grace in the name (Grace Community, GraceLife [which i…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I’m going to try to get one done today. I have to work on an art assignment that’s due today rn though ): (I guess I shouldn’t procrastinate on these things 🙄)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tag! I don’t have time to answer now, but I’ll try once I get back from my winter camp.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! And that’s cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Oh no, that’s so scary! I’ll be praying!! 🙏🏻
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you all please pray for my little brother? We think he just had a seizure.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

- Load More

