@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For me its more like let my parents read my WIP or draw 25. I’m just scared that they won’t like what I write.
And seriously!!!! Whaley, Ellette, my Andrew, @stephie and now you too!!!!!!?
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight (only…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay y’all
I actually made a blog!
Funny story: I started making it and I nearly had everything done before I even told my family about it. Then I was like “hey, check out my blog!” with no prior mention of it, and it was hilarious.
Anyway, since I’m just getting started, it’s not perfect (nor is it likely as pretty as it seems to my biased…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That definitely fits my youngest sister…*glares with jealousy*
*realises I’m not allowed to be jealous cuz I’m christian*
*resorts to smiling like professor McGonagall*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My sisters want to know what potatoes they are lol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*walks around with arms outstretched, grey makeup, and vague zombie look*
What. In. The. Living. World.
I’m a zombie?Â
Well, exams are coming up, and I might as well be XD
@linus-smallprint we can share in insulting potato identities
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Apparently Livia and Marcurious are now madly in love…*coughs*
Marcurious just saved their life from a bunch of Azers, and it was love at first sight. However, Livia’s sister is not impressed…
Livia wasn’t dead, but if Marcurious kept looking at her like that, she was sure her heart would stop beating right the…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
The color conversation is hilarious, lol 😂
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @svannah_grace2009
I agree as well!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss ahh I missed youuu
I’ve been pretty good. I’ve just been doing school and trying to write stuff even though my brain isn’t braining half the of time. LOL.
That’s so real thoughhhh
Sameeee
My brain is NEVER braining though soooo
i’ve actually been making progress with my WIP somehow…*shrugs* it’s pretty surprising XDXD
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Just letting y’all know that I’ll be at a youth retreat this weekend, so I won’t be able to reply until Monday. Ttyl!! ✌️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I have a bunch more if you wanna see them! I won’t be able to get them to you right away though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m really only responsible for the blue and white.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Not all of it. I took a comic panel and drew over it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HIIII
I was actually just stalking you last night to see if you’d been on recently XDXD
I’ve missed you *hugs*
How’s life?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll I remember the Arraias! And looking up the Zora they’re kinda like what I made.
Here’s a shark-Argonite if you wanna see one:

(I drew over a TF2 comic to make this lol.)The crocodile-Argonites are kinda the same, but with a croc tail instead of a fish one. Not all of them (croc or shark) have scaly markings on the…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
OH NO I LOOKED BACK AND I SAID IT WRONG
Lemmy try again
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Why is your tag not working???!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost_journal
So I’m curious now, not gonna lie–
Magic potato, what potato am I?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal
(Sorry to intrude, I couldn’t help myself)LOLOLOL I vibe with that meme sooo much! XDXD
(I have some characters that were roughly based on the Zoras because I loved them so much!!)
- Load More
