@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s so fun to meet another Catholic on here! I love how you even cauterized them!
Ummm….I copied and pasted that from the first result on google XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This was me five minutes ago.
What I saw wasn’t inappropriate, I just get startled by the randomest things.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m homeschooled, but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll my parents only allow me on KP after I finish schoolwork partially because of that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal nahhh it’s okay! You don’t have to do it right away.
Tell me what you think when you do read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww thanks! That means a lot, it means I’m quite good at copying the original vibe of the comic.
speaking of which, have you had the chance to read of these creature-versions of them in action?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha thanks!
They’re pretty quick to make, too, usually under an hour.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also thank you!! I’m super proud of my comic over-drawings. They’re really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal YES, and the sunglasses. How could I forget that?
nahhhh I totally haven’t analyzed every aspect of his design just cause I like it so much…… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
another one of Sniper! (He’s my favorite so I draw him a lot lol)
I messed up on the claws but I like how I did the scale birthmark on his right arm and the gill slits on his neck.

-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL on both counts
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight
HUZZAH!!!
(only took me like four hours)
They will be greatly appreciated then ☺️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one of Sniper!
He kinda just got out of being operated on by Medic (and technically isn’t supposed to be fighting again yet) so that’s why he lacks his hat and shirt.

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@arcticanimals @the_lost-journal
FELLOW FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a better one of him.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I finally have the time to share the others!

It’s kinda hard to see but here’s Soldier with eagle wings and a tail. He’s an Ornithiform. Scout is just human and Pyro is a Salamandrion, who I didn’t have to edit cause you can’t see what he looks like underneath.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae I’m praying!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay y’all I’m going to finally answer all the questions!
1. I’m Catholic! I go to a French Catholic parish, which is super interesting because there are a lot of people from different places. France, African countries, a certain French speaking province somewhere, etc.
2. Long story short, I converted to it myself.
Long story long:
I was…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My sister is eight years old…
My other sister (who also wants to know what potato she is…this is getting out of hand lol) is turning thirteen this august. She does write, but it hasn’t been as pronounced an interest as mine? I dunno. She has expressed interest in joining.
- Load More
