@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Apparently my feet changed that, which meant my story was changing itself. A terrifying thought indeed.
Dun … dun… DUN!!! XD
Nice segment. Interested to see where it goes next…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I…never knew I was supposed to pronounce it kayluh XD
I can relate though; most of my friends are used to pronouncing my name in French cuz they met me at school. So then they’ll pronounce it with an accent on the e, like Stayph.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church rarely has over a hundred people at each mass. We usually have a coffee hour after. I know that, at a lot of other churches I’ve been to, coffee hour is kind of…boring. But there’s always something entertaining going on. There’s always hot chocolate for the kids, and there is NEVER a time that goes by…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh yes, the Pardalis.
Hmm… I don’t know! I’ve always called Pyro “he” but if he turned out to be a she, I wouldn’t be too surprised.
Here’s the fic!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXigHpJueaZyEEgR0myaKj5O-jRh7X2ko6EgxZAy5JM/edit?usp=sharing
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay everyone, I’m gonna share some of the races in my world!
Aquinos:
Aquinos have blue skin, hair, and eyes. They have the power to pull moisture out of the air and manipulate it. If there is no moisture in the air, they are helpless. They also tend to be easily dehydrated if they’ve used their power too much, but most of the time they c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TOOOO
YOU’RE NOT A POTATO ANYMORE
*brain explodes*
I LOVE IT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
I LOVE IT
You can still share those, since I would classify fantastical powers/abilities as magic on this topic. Basically we’re here to talk about any fantastical abilities, technically magic in-story or not. XD
Okay perfect!
I’m still fleshing those out a little as to why and how their powers w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR NAMES I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO ANYONE IS ANYMORE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
tip: start out by tracing stuff. Pay close attention to what you’re copying. Eventually, when you’re comfortable with making a tracing look like the real thing, start drawing separately on another piece of paper while looking at the image as a reference. Eventually if you want to you’ll be able to draw stuff j…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon wow, very cool!
Man, I’d hate being sucked into my own story, but that might have something to do with the fact that I’d either get eaten by a dragon who doesn’t know any better on the first page or I’d have to deal with an alternate version of myself who’s not afraid to kill, and will probably beat me up ‘cause I’m fangirl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have:
-Humans. Scout is technically a human, although he’s a hybrid, cause he doesn’t have any exotic powers.
-Changelings. These look almost exactly like humans, except for very subtle stripes on their skin, forked tongues, and eyes that can narrow to slits like cats’ or snakes’. They can change the colors and pattern…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oooh that’s cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
His accent is also really funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal nice! The creature I made Medic is one of my favorites.
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aaand I’ll reply to everyone else, but I have to go. *Poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That type of randomness must be preserved.
I agree. You can definitely keep that vibe and just make up the rules for yourself so you stay consistent. You wouldn’t have to tell anyone the rules of the system.
It seems like your magic comes from fantastical animals. I don’t know if that’s true, but I do think that would be a great source of…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should come down and visit ours! lololol.
Ha ha! That’s a bit of a loooong trip for me.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow
Here is a chart I was given at one of our C&C events going over some of the views. I think it gets Amillennialism a little wrong. (It seems to be made by Premillennials). I know I said Post earlier, but I think my pastor is actually a Pre. You might need to open this image in a new tab to read everything on it. One thing not mentioned…[Read more] - Load More

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!