@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What have you done.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your magic system sounds so so so cool! I absolutely love it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @raxforge @ellette-giselle It’s not that I forget to eat, it’s just that I can survive a solid portion of the day on a single bread roll I had at 11 in the morning.
And then when I do get hungry, I’ll eat a large meal, which will probably last me a WHILE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Take your time! All is well. If you need to focus on the stuff in your life, I say do it and not let any of us (who you only know through a screen) hinder you.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
There are many people who have trouble eating, but only one of them happens to be specifically my Andrew. Doesn’t mean I don’t have concern for other people, but you affect me more personally than they do.
Okay, I guess I should be happy about that. BUT!
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lo…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle How are you feeling? How did your doctor’s appointment go?
-
I’m feeling better actually! It went well. She adjusted me, (she’s a chiropractor) and ran some tests on my knee, and it looks like I have a small crack on the knee cap and some bleeding under the skin, but it should heal okay on it’s own. I’m still using crutches but I’m trying to only use them to help me balance while a walk. I hate being…[Read more]
-
Hope you feel better soon! I’ll be praying for a quick recovery
-
Thank you!
-
-
Glad you’re doing better! I’ll continue to pray.
And don’t push yourself too far.
-
I’ll try.
-
How are you doing now?
-
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you even remembered. This is so sweet!
I’m off crutches and I spent the whole day on my feet with Operation Ambassador. My knee hurts when I keep it in one position too long, and sometimes it locks up and throws me off balance. (rude) Other then that, it only hurts a little. I think it’s healing up!
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Reply button disappeared
@ellette-giselle
Glad to hear it’s doing better!
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Yep. This is the same, it just has the ending now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Okay

Also, do you like coffee? Because I have a funny black cat one for coffee (pinterest is my friend)
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
Yeah…I can relate to t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (because this short story has changed a little since you last read it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Fifth story!
(not sure if I like the title, but it’ll do)
A Scar Hidden by a Scarf
Cold. Freezing cold.Baron’s teeth chattered as he hugged himself, pulling his thin leather jacket closer around his body. His b…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*runs around screaming about relatives on KP like a chicken whose head has been cut off but who can still scream somehow*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
pretty much same for me usually, except the past few days. Mom and Dad have recently kept a stock of my favorite cereal so I now have incentive to eat breakfast, so recently I’ve skipped lunch.
And I just realized as I said that that I haven’t eaten anything…[Read more]
- Load More

