@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, it looks so good!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh man, I can imagine! 🫨 -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks everyone!! I’ll keep y’all updated. 🤗💕
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Cole Bauer

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I know I’ve already shared these before, but here are the character moodboards in case anyone wants to see them!
Sara Bauer

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! I think the first one is… *checks* Chapter 7. So only a few more to go.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Short stories??
Can I change my vote? Just the middle one, from Q to L. I reread it so I could tell you which were my favorite and realized I wanted to vote for Edgar instead.
I like Blaze too. Maybe Robert, and Beatrice? And then I don’t like Edgar, Katerina, Josephine, and Antin.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, I’m so glad you like it!!! That means so much to me 🥰🥰 Honestly. Thank you so much for reading it.
Welll….. 😅 I didn’t really know where I was going with it when I started, I just knew I had to start. I’ll probably keep it as like, the same scene, but I still need to rewrite parts of it. It’s also super short compared…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Who is your favorite and least favorite so far?
My favorite is Robert, but other than him I kinda like Blaze.
And I don’t like literally any of the girls.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy some of the underground church chapters, or maybe be able to help me with some of what the pastor says.
REALLY!?! Awww, yeaaaah! I’m going to enjoy those chapters :}
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
“What are you doing?” Katerina pulled Alyona back a little to see.
“If we can’t win, then I won’t let anyone else win!” She said, her eyes lighting up with glee. “I am making the most vial, but invisible, concoction! I will go around and pour it into other team’s batter and make theirs ten times more disgusting!” Sh…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy some of the underground church chapters, or maybe be able to help me with some of what the pastor says.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll check it out, but I have a lot of stuff that I should read but I haven’t gotten to because… *cough* procrastination *cough cough* so maybe I’ll get to it. Request sent.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*takes a deep breath* @trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @power
I don’t really have much time to type out a summary of my beliefs regarding the gifts of the Holy Spirit. However, I did find a good article on the Gift of Tongues:
https://www.catholic.com/audio/scw/the-gift-of-tongues
It’s kind of longish. I’ll probably pop back here…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, I think this was actually okay. God gives strength, understanding, peace, awareness, revelation, and courage in the time He has chosen for the people who are receiving it.
I totally agree with you 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy, we’ve got the cold too! Yours sounds worse, though. I’ll be praying for y’all!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family please! A lot of us are coming down with some kind of cold or flu and it’s been just miserable. Especially for my dad—he seems to only be getting worse. /:
- Load More
