@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Tis Febuary. I will now start working on my outline. Not sure how long it will take. It looks like only you two plus my sister will be following this. But that is fine. Three is plenty for this stage, so I might just cap it off here anyway. I will let you know if I need any thoughts/ideas as I go. Thank you for…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Book 3 time!
So it’s Leon and Julian then. (Unless you suddenly decide you want to switch to Quin for the next chapter.)
(I wonder how much of the book you can guess by looking at the aesthetic!!)
War? War. Boat! Wolves! Snow. Orphans…
Never to return.
Ominus…
But yeah, just thought I’d give everyone a “trigger war…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
You know who Lindsey Stirling is? Lol, yeah, I did have a picture of someone with a violin and like a library at some point, so that checks out.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds fun. I would be curious to know how she acquired immorality.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Feels like a battle vibe, but oh well. The Empire does do a lot of fighting, right? But Leon and Julian themselves wouldn’t really be a part of it probably.
I decide lots of things about people I don’t know because me mind likes to have a face to go with a name, and when I don’t have one, I view what I know as the building block…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wouldn’t it be nice if we all had identical brains? (It wouldn’t, but it would at least be practical.)
If this were the case, then we would all be writing meaningful stories about boys whose dogs and mother die. (Really meaningful)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hah, you always say that whenever I guess at what’s going to happen. But you do try to throw me off a lot, so I’m just not going to listen. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I really like it!! I’m seeing a lot of battle, soldiers, and little girls… hmm… 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s fair. Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, you really do sound like Power. 😅
Good, I can’t wait to get to know them better since right now their personalities kind of blend together.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
He looks so cool!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I mostly like Julian to be honest. I don’t know much about Leon yet, but I’ll probably grow to like him too.
There wasn’t going to be a third and fourth book in the first place. There wasn’t going to be a second one for that matter. But they wouldn’t shut up and let me move on. I believe that God wanted to say some more…
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
ooh, this is an interesting concept! I say go for it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no… oh no… Ellette, what are you going to do to them?? My poor Leon and Julian!! 😢
And we totally called that they were going to be the next leads.😉I love the title and the verse at the beginning too. I’m excited to see what happens next… 😬
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Isn’t it weird how whenever someone compliments your clothes or something you look down to check what it is you’re wearing even though you already know?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy, I love this idea!! Sounds pretty cool—you should definitely work with it!! 😃
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, I guess since we’re all moving it to morning, I guess I’ll have Rax and Sypher meet.
Rax and Ben
“Come on Ben!” Rax was pushing through the crowd trying to get to the door. He was excited, this would be his first time in a school of any sort, let alone learning.
“Hold on Master Rax!” Ben was less excited since he was the one…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
That sounds like a cool idea!
- Load More
