@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Nice job! I can’t wait to see where this goes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Aww, so cute!! 🥰 Ellette’s verse is a good one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Our house is full of ducks!!!!
What?? XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone
Trees by Twenty One Pilots
Great song in my opinion
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
“Nice to meet you Syph.” Rax saw the look on the small persons face, it was one of discomfort. “Would you like to go on my shoulder so that you’re more out of the crowd?”
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The same priest would do push-up competitions whenever he came to an event XD
Last time I think he did like thirty push-ups? I dunno
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s hilarious. At one retreat a priest tried to convince us that anyone who was baptised had “rizz.”
Basically: Rizz is short for charisma. In Greek, the original language of the New Testament, one of the words used for the gifts of the Holy Spirit was “charism” (I think I’m remembering this right) and that basically means…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @kielah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Also, I have a question, if you could give Baron a passage/verse of scripture, what would it be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Eighth story! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Little Joy
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as three other children chased after her through the meadow grass. The youngest of the three, a boy who was probably only three…[Read more] -
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks! Our locks are being replaced for cheaper than we thought, so that’s good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie lollllll
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I did bid ChatGPT to rephrase, “Just add ketchup to mac n’ cheese,” and lo! This is the result it hath bestowed upon me! XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie oh man that’s horrible!!! I’ll bring it up to my family at our nightly devotion/prayer.
- Load More
