@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww cute! His paws look great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
lollll that could be a coincidence or it could be your body, used to the concept of being blessed, is rebelling since it didn’t get what it…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
What translation of the Bible do you prefer?
NIV: The Nearly Inspired Version
NLT: The Not Literal Translation
KJV: The Knoweth Jesus Version
NKJV: The Not Knoweth Jesus Version
NASB: The Nerdy Academics’ Snooty Bible
ESV: The Elect Standard Version
CSB: The Cool Southern Baptist version
(Translation names taken from the Babylon Bee)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper
The drawing you’ve all been waiting for (I will upload this to my google drive photos as well):

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww that’s terrible.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s a little background on that scene…
yes, I know it is very sloppy and not perfect (I just wrote it literally today)
but here’s the cliffnotes:
- Sef is a slave of Iver, who is a Pythonos.
- Sef and Iver are currently in the throne room of the Master, leader of all Pythonos
- Iver has applied for a military position, and the Master is…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
WHATTT
the chosen makes me wanna cryit’s so good!!!! they portrayed it so well in my opinion hahaha
it’s my FAVORITE show of all time hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
YES those are what I’m looking for!!!!
I will definitely be using those later in my book…But I’m struggling with a specific scene where I need a lie XDXD and none of these seem to fit…
“Well, what are you waiting for?” the Master spat, motioning for Iver to continue. “You may begin whenever you are ready.”
Sef’s knees sho…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay good lol
Also, Paynes cannot become Pythonos because of genetics, but I’m not sure how to incorporate that in the book quite yet…don’t worry though, I’ll make that clearer in other drafts.
Okay perfect! Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw I’m glad <3
Some of those were lies. what do you mean? You yourself said that they were lies.
yes, they are lies…
But they’re not the type of lies in my story…
agh I don’t know how to explain it, I’m sorry!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
omc…you’re gonna make me cry…that’s so sad! I’m so sorry that people said that to you…I hope you know it’s not true and that NO ONE should EVER talk that way to another person! That makes me really mad actually, like why do people have to be so mean?!?
so I have experience with a lot of insults!
Unfortunately, though those…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It needs to be lies that affect the way you think…but shorter. Like “you are nothing” will have more impact than “you are ugly/not beautiful” will…
I’m not really sure how to explain it, but I’m looking for short lies, not so much longer insults.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal That’s so mean, who said that to you?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“Ah, love. It’ll make you jump into a snake filled marsh and take on a guarded convent single highhandedly–– despite the fact that the king has a price on your head–– to rescue the one you love. Sometimes love is dunderheaded!”
This quote feels familiar to me, but I cannot recall what it is from.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Julian reached over for his rucksack. “I wonder what Amelia packed,” He opened it and looked through the contents. “Lots of bread, dried meat, corn meal, dried fruit… oh yes! Raisin cakes!”
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
They started off through the woods, looking up at the tall trees about them. The…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Gak!
Where?!? Quick, grab some straw!
(did you draw that?)
No. It’s from a comic strip called ‘Customer Service Wolf’, which is about a pack of wolves who run a bookstore and have to deal with annoying customers. Since I am currently working in retail, I find it kind of funny and relatable.
wait…… how did you know I don’t like…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I haven’t started it yet, but I will have read all of it by the end of February. Once I read it all, I’ll give you my overall impression and thoughts! :))
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I have already started working on her origin! I was thinking maybe that she had a test or a choice that was like a choice from God, and she was given the curse of immortality or something like that! An example was she was given the three choices between riches, wisdom, and immortality (Because those are the three things almost…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I love your new profile picture!!! Did you draw that?
Thank you!
No, I did not draw this one. It’s from a comic strip called ‘Customer Service Wolf’ that I recently discovered. As someone who works in retail, I found it relatable and funny.
- Load More
