@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
This place looks cool, not sure if we’ve met, I haven’t been active lately, nice to meet you!
1. My denomination is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. I grew up in my faith, and will always be growing up in it on a path of continual conversion
3. Formally speaking there are the four standard works which…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
EEEEEEEE Thank youuu! It’s quite funny to me that it’s what it reminded you of because three of them are actually training to be warriors lolol. Maybe I’ll run with that…
Oh, looks like Whaley agrees with me!! XD
Lolol 😄
I guess I’ll have to just start one something then…
*quite excited and motivated to draw a comic*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll study the original artist’s scattered drawings and see if I can throw together a rough timeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I guess. Also it’d fit the video game characters who are the main players in the crossover, who all come from games set on Earth in the time periods between 1960 and 2020. So they don’t have to change too much, but neither are they the same.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Nah, you’re just that predictable. No offense, if our roles were reversed and you came to me with a Bad Batch or Team Fortress fanfic idea, I’d react pretty much the exact same way.
Lol, fair enough
The original crossover was posited as occurring 1-2 generations after Korra’s time, I believe, and I think I’m gonna stick with that for my…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yup, even if the relationship is kind of distant.
He’s kinda the same.
I thought about killing off the parents, but Barnes has enough sadness already, and I felt it would be appropriate to give her a family to support.
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Either you have a connection to supernatural powers, or I’m just very predictable
Nah, you’re just that predictable. No offense, if our roles were reversed and you came to me with a Bad Batch or Team Fortress fanfic idea, I’d react pretty much the exact same way.
Cool! So is this in any way parallel to the actual Avatar canon, a…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Perfect reason to venture out of KP hibernation. 👌
👌
AHAHAHA how did I know you were gonna do that?
Either you have a connection to supernatural powers, or I’m just very predictable
yeah just little things like that. Not too big of a deal to like not touch the fandom at all, but large enough that I can’t just ignore it. F…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying for you!! <33
Oh no!! Glad the car’s back, but I’ll continue to pray for y’all!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I’m so so glad you like it!! 😊  I have been praying over it for a while, that God would help me have the right words and ideas. Thank you so much for your encouragement!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a mission
-Someone mentions Avatar
-Me, breaks through the ceiling falling before you
I am here
AHAHAHA how did I know you were gonna do that?
Not sure what issue you would have…although there is one note I personally don’t like is the implications of Aang’s past lives…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr oh man, that looks awesome!!!!
What program is that?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
My grandma will call or text at the randomest times, and I always get surprised because I’m in the middle of something. :p
They both should be happy though. At least they have parents who care about them.
Yup, even if the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie that’s good!! I’m glad!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yes, I liked the raccoon deer too! His name is Lieutenant Bites. He’s not my design but I just had to draw him cause he’s so cool.
One of the characters in the story I drew him for rides him around.
Wolves are always bad guys, and since they are my favourite animal, I wanted to change things up a bit.
Yesss I feel this way…[Read more]
- Load More
