@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
What have you used to digitize art? I do analog/traditional art, so I would need to scan or photograph it. But I have noticed a bit of distortion when I do.
I tend to hand draw, scan with my photocopier, and then put it into software to clean it up. I’ll give you a link to a website for an artist who I like and is clean, because…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Being an illustrator is one of my ambitions as well. I’ve never been commissioned to do anything yet. I did talk to one publishing company that someone who comes to my congregation is involved in, but my art style did not fit the needs of the author they have, and they have been a bit too busy to talk further about it. (Once I…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Does that make sense?
Yes, that does.
But I did!
I guess so. Sorry, I was reading Ray Comfort’s book The Way of The Master and he puts a very large emphasis on convincing people that they are sinners. I’m not entirely sure his ways are right (he does make it sound as if it is up to us whether or not a person is saved, even though…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!!
Since February is my birthday month, I decided to draw at least one thing every day of the month, so you might be seeing some more characters in cool poses soon.
I just finished another one (of a different character) but I have to color it before I post it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grave2009 HTTYD humor never gets old, does it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! I’m really proud of his posing too, especially considering the fact that Drachenheul paws have different joint placement than human legs, so kneeling like a human would be uncomfortable for him. I had to try a couple times to get it right.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to some things such as the romance, I don’t think am in the target audience for your story. I am no longer going to read this. This does not mean your story is bad, it just means that it’s not for me and I think others will be able to give you better fee…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow cool! I’ll definitely read this. If nothing else, I’m returning the favor since I made you read mine XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
The aversion to water is mainly just an Otto/Naami thing, because everything is so extreme for her, and it’s like one triggers/burns the other, if that makes sense!
Ahhh. Makes sense.
I was kinda basing it off the dragon in Revelation.
In that case, it makes sense.
I love that scene, it’s so funnyyyy
It’s probably so cring…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I have made it to the 26th chapter of your WIP. Having read so much now, I can tell you have put a lot of thought into your world-building. You’ve got a variety of cultures, locations, and races. I can tell you’ve put thought into the history as well.
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow Emmerich is a cool name.
I like it, although I’m biased cause I have an Emmerich in one of my own story ideas. He’s the main advisor to the mercenary-turned-king main character. (And no, this has nothing to do with TF2, it’s actually based off like 5 different games.) It’s his last name though, not his first one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol nah just for laughs. I’m not gonna pull out a bullet.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Mercy, on the other hand, is not so prevalent in their beliefs. They’ll show mercy should it benefit them…. or if it plays into some twisted game their enjoying.
Ah. I remember for Aaron, it was so that he would use his skills to turn people to the gods of the empire. What was it for Joseph and his friends?
Duly noted. Though the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal lolllll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
