@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, caught up to the section where the Klein become Christians.
“When do you wish to meet Roland?” Rolf asked.
At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Before anyone could speak it crashed open. “Rolf! Where are you, Rolf? You were supposed to go hunting with me yesterday! Where were you?”
“That would be Roland,”…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you for letting us know. I hope this goes well. Will be praying for you and your family as well as for wisdom for your dad.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator
Now that you’ve all had a chance to read the outline of The Sword, some questions:
- As a reader, is this a direction you would be satisfied to see the story take?
- What do you think of the character development you see in this (specifically for Alan, Martha, Eric, and Cyrus)?
- Now that you’ve seen…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Ellette is out of town for the next two weeks, and I have family visiting this week (and I’ll be on vacation next week.) I would imagine that we’ll pick it back up on one of the following Saturdays, unless @savannah_grace2009 or someone else is interested in leading them while we’re gone. I don’t k…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for y’all as you travel and try to get things worked out.
We’ll miss you! 😢
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You can post anything you want in the Art Sharing For All 😛
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you *hugs*
Awesome! XDXD Maaybe… *wants to say yes* I wouldn’t be against giving Rory a go, if you post a description in the art chat. I am very distracted with life stuff right now, but I would love to remember what he looks like, regardless of whether I draw him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s right about to counter-snipe the guy who shot him. And then make a big deal about how real snipers aim for the head and not the chest cause it’s a quicker kill.
not necessarily to be merciful (although I’m sure he’s gonna think of that now since he’s gone through it–bleeding pretty much to death after being shot twice is not something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
A sketch of Sniper! One of my illustrations for my fanfic. Finished him today.
Drawing the rifle in the correct proportions to his body is annoying lol.

Fun fact: I tried my best to copy this directly from a panel in one of the official lore comics. I’d show it to you and ask how I did, but he’s got a bit more blood on him in the original and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeahhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep, pretty much lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 For that being AI generated, it was funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
lollllll
If we did this in real life, I have a feeling we’d be the only two people who’d get it.
Ah, the joys of being in a very niche fandom XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep. I was supposed to be born way later but I apparently decided I wanted out already and was born 8 weeks early.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle The 24th!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for inviting me to this.
- Load More
