-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo… I wanna share the first two chapters of my NaNo WIP, because, in my opinion, they turned out pretty well for a first draft. 😂 So here ya go! (Don’t mind any grammatical errors. 😁)
Chapter 1
“Amir!”
“I’m coming, Maman!” Amir’s little feet padded into the room. He jumped onto his bed and ferreted under the covers. “Story time!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, of course, lying. That should work 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll keep going! Should we end at :30?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t see that happening, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh dear 😂 poor Fracture. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm, that’s a hard one.
I mean, Chester’s more mature, and Libbie actually likes him. So Chester and Libbie makes more sense…but the rebel in me wants to say Albert and Libbie, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
The girl hesitated. Finally, she said, “No.”
“You’re not terrified of me?” Fracture was stunned. “I don’t understand!” He began to panic, pacing back and forth. “I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!”
He sank to his knees and buried his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe Hugo could also read and write English.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofatherium @acanello
Hedieh
Hedieh’s eyes lit up as she watched the two men begin to fight. Wow, this escalated quickly. Fighting didn’t bother her much, but with these two, it could be much worse than a good-hearted duel.
She glanced down at an old sword lying in the corner. Just in case, she reminded herself, trying to igno…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is very accurate XD. (Just don’t tell Fracture I said that. lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“I usually have defeated my opponents by now.” Nahim said as he dodged Zahlin’s strike. Zahlin hung back, looking for an opening. “Not against me, while with a splitting headache.” He said, attempting to strike again, “Not against me at all.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it! 🙂 thanks!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I sent it
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
