-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, as of now, Wyoh is the new ghost of KP..NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m going to teach you how to use one,” Ellis threw the wooden sword at her feet.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Ottoline frowned, “You’re obviously better than me.” she stepped away from the sword. “I think I’ll just stick to what I know.” She held her head up high as if confident, but she was trying to cover up her anxiety. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OR the ghost is PRETENDING to be someone named Ellie…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what Kate should do either. She’s probably just gonna sit their sullenly and make everyone feel worse.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah@grace2009
I believe their name is Ellie, seeing what their username was.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c has a character in this scene too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(I’m assuming the written language of the Lillenings is unreadable to any of our charries, even though they can all understand each other when they speak)
Yes, I would assume so. I think it’s magic that they can understand each other.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally! said Conviction, my time to shine! Wait, why are you getting a wooden sword? They aren’t even sharp! I’m way better! The sword sounded offended.
Lol 😆
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
”Alright, fine you win,” said Ellis shortly, tossing his bow aside and walking back towards the weapons. He fished out a wooden sword and tossed it toward Ottoline. It clattered to the ground at her feet and she stared down. “Pick it up,” said Ellis. “I’m going to show you how to use one.”
Finally! said Conviction, my time to shine! Wait…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“How are you going to get through a dragon’s scales even if your aim is perfect?” Ellis aimed his bow, “I for one am not going to be trying to shoot them.” His arrow sped through the air and barely even hit the target.
“Well, I would hope not,” Ottoline frowned, “You wouldn’t even be able to hit them.” She drew another arrow a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…they would rather use hyperbole and live with the pain than come down to earth…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting…we should give this ghost a name!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Aww Kid
I think I’ll wait a bit more for Light to go and then I’ll do Ezrian 😁
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool topic. I will add a few ideas:
- Growing past prejudice
- Coming to terms that your hero isn’t who you see them as
- Growing beyond indifference
- Learning to forgive
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…because they just love hyperbole so much that…
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision (literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️😂)
Ok! Thanks!!
- Load More
