-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am also naming the chapters of my WIP, I feel like it helps readers keep track of everything. It is a bit tricky to come up with a good name, I really like it when the name vaguely hints about what happens and one that dosent spoil anything. Theres a good in between, like you dont want to name one “This character died.” Instead, be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yikes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I changed my mind about the villain I’m going to add. Instead of Vilsayor, I’m adding a character that I just created, called Zash.
Zash
Zash is basically a psychopath. He likes causing pain and has questionable mental stability.
He is tall (let’s say 6’3″), has wild black hair, and a single blue eye. His left eye socket is filled by…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…every time they say the proverb, they get a headache that is reminiscent of the pain associated with hyperbole.
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Don’t worry about the late, response, it’t totally fine 🙂
Lets see… The weirdest food I tried would probably have to be a scorpion (It was in a lollypop) It honestly tasted like chicken, lol! What is yours?
I looove the Harry Potters, but my new favorite book is *dun-dun-dun* “The Westing game” By Ellen Raskin. It keeps…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…’to exaggerate is to be.’
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wellllll…..
If you’re reading this, Wyoh/Ellie, SHOW YOURSELF! We mean you no harm.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I could always stab it with my arrow,” her voice wavered.
Ellis held out the sword. “Take it,” he said through his teeth. She nodded, terrified. She picked it up, but her hands were shaking so bad that the sword clattered to the ground.
Ellis watched her struggle to grip the sword and cocked his head to the side. “Are you…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
“These aren’t sharp,” said Ellis. “And we’ll be going slowly. Like you said I’m better with a sword. That means you’re more likely to hurt me.”
Ottoline still looked reluctant.
Ellis sighed. He should have expected this.
“What are you going to do if a dragon gets close up?” Ellis demanded, “you won’t be able to shoot it, and a knife w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear 😂 what if they’re reading this XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, maybe Hyperbolii people are just prone to headaches; they get headaches when they are around broccoli and whenever they use hyperbole!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s funny, I never thought of that!
- Load More
