-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
The King had a point. If she was in Celestiar, what planet was she on?
“Very well,” She said, “And if I leave?” Vethe glared at the King. “What’s to stop me from walking out of this room? You have no power over me.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Do you know what dorm you’re staying in?” Callista asked her.
Liv shook her head. “No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, sorry, My brain kinda died.
No, you’re fine. XD
Fynn
Fynn shoved his hands into his pockets as they fell into an awkward silence. Thankfully, he didn’t have to come up with anything to say as he saw Callista by the front doors standing next to a girl with blue hair and horse of the same color.
“Hey, Callie!”
She looked up and smi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Only a few of us have villains actually, so it’s no problem.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, ok. Gotcha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like this chapter as well!
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanted the chapter to end on an emotional climax. I kind of wanted short chapter breaks, because I don’t like it how in books some authors make like 40 page long chapters. I kind of like it in two different chapters for some reason.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! She’s really fun to write. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, but I’m doing better now. Haha, ikr? XD The Captain America movies are amazing🤩
That’s good! 😊
Yesss! One time when I was babysitting, the little boy I was watching was taking a nap, so his parents had let me use their tv. I was watching the first Captain America movie and the captions were on and I didn’t know how to turn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
(btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers. 😉 Sorry I didn’t explain that earlier. 😅)
Fynn
“Thanks. I-I’m from Shyton.” Chase paused for a moment. “You?”
“Huh, never heard of Shyt…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I watch ALL of them. I’ve watched pretty much all of his more recent videos, so I’ve been driven to watching his older content as well lol.
Oh dear, I believe we’re hijacking this thread 🤣 at least we’re not talking about Brandon Sanderson this time XD
Hey, did you know that Shad did counseling for Brandon Sanderson-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow! That’s really impressive! You could tell me that was Andy Serkis and I’d totally believe you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I know! They should get an award or something XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t read it yet, but what I immediately thought is, do these have to be separate chapters? It looks like both are Sef chapters, and neither is particularly long, so I don’t see any specific reason to separate them. Like I said, I haven’t read it yet, so maybe there is one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s chapter 2, if you can’t read it today, that’s fine.
Chapter 2: Euphoria
Sef’s hands flew to her mouth to stifle a scream.
She wanted to sing, scream, cry, dance for joy.
Her mother was not sick. And she was going to have a little brother or sister!
“Really?” Sef squeaked, smiling so hard her cheeks ached, and t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, that’s really good!
- Load More
