-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s helpful. I think partially what I could use help figuring out is if he there is someone more interesting.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate laughed. “You think anything you’re wearing can protect against pure concentrated force? And you can call me ‘Lady Atmor,’ not ‘Young One.’”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
you probably have more horse pictures than dragon pictures lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, he’s just a hilarious character in Ice Age, so people make GIF’s of him saying his signature lines and his best facial expressions XD
You kind of have to watch the movie, but he’s hilarious!
No lol he does not look like an ugly dragon. Buck Wild pics and I are like Rae and Dragon Pics. They have nothing in common, but l…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”You think you’ve been through more than me?” hissed Kate. “My entire city was destroyed—by dragons—when I was six! I’ve been hunted my entire life! I’ve spent the last year of my life fighting a war! And I’m carrying a bunch of spells that could throw you a mile. I was saving them for dragons, but I would be just as happy to use t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you find him? You’ve been gone for five minutes….I’m starting to get worried, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol, no Cassian looks a little different XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That depends.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO. SHE ASKED THE QUESTION.
Well, search up buck wild memes on google and see what pops up…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh and I might have more Buck Wild pics as well……insert evil laughter
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I see. Okay, no pictures then. Lol. What does Buck Wild have to do with dragon pictures?
Nothing. It just adds to chaos and insanity. That’s the only reason I need, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it wierd that when you said it eats posts, I got a visual at one point of the device yelling NoM nOm in a monster voice as it deleted the message? Just a wierd thought… 😆
Oh my gosh I’m dying!!! 😂 😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw it and I think not! We need more dragon pictures. THEY ARE… I CANT THINK OF THE WORD. JUST YES.
PLEASE don’t get her started….or I may be forced to join and post more pictures of Buck Wild.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation
OH MY GOSH I DIED LAUGHING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING 🤣🤣🤣
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
After reporting to Fennin, Ellis glanced around the room. He spotted Zahlin sitting nearby.
Ellis walked up to him and cleared his throat. Zahlin looked up at him.
”I came to let you know,” Ellis began. “that I assigned you to train Hedieh, and you’re not going to be allowed to bully her.” He awaited Zahlin’s reaction.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”We’ll no…” said Kate. “I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation. But I’m not sure if you can yourself either, so no. You have my permission to leave.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What happens is she bombards us with pictures of dragons. Go back a few pages if you want to see the results, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye for now!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate glared up at Nora.
“My name is Lady Katilia Atmor, Eivir of the Kingdom of Arvendor, and I didn’t want to talk to you.”
“Don’t listen to her!” piped up Bloodsong. “She wanted you to come over.”
“Shut up!” snapped Kate.
- Load More
