-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah that would be so cool if we joined together! I’ll let you know what I decide 🙂
I might try it! I’ll have to think and pray about it a lot though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I have to change my signature, one sec
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @beth-torres
GUYS???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????
WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!!!
THE ONE DAY I’M GONE, YOU ADD 12 NEW PAGES??? WHAT THE HECK?? 😑😑😑
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING QUICK POST THE MEMES!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, it looks amazing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I know! 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah XD
Well, we’ll get to see those reactions hopefully, when we post it for all of KP to enjoy.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin returned to the hall to find – “Fire?”
This doesn’t look good. The Sword said cheerfully.
“I don’t think you’re appreciating the gravity of this situation.” Zahlin said.
No, I appreciate it very much. The Sword said, This is quite entertaining.
“Shut it.” Zahlin snapped, “Where’s Fennin?”
Kate just ran to get him. The Sword s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I want to see Fennin’s reaction to this!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I honestly have no idea. They have no hoses or anything, and I doubt buckets will be enough. They better figure something out fast.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth are they going to put this out? 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate suddenly thought she smelled smoke. She sniffed harder. Yes, that was smoke.
Before she knew it, she was running. Down the hall, she found the girl Carrie looking on in horror as a fire raged inside an opened room.
Are you KIDDING me?
Kate ran back the way she had come, following where Fennin had gone.
She arrived out of breath. “…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehehehe…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! Did he actually start a fire?
- Load More
