-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas better look out…Chase fed Xandro sugar…and Xandro on sugar is scary…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There are only nine unmade, however, and ten orders. That doesn’t disprove your theory though, especially considering something you’ll learn early in RoW. That is an interesting observation. I didn’t think about that. Perhaps there is a tenth spren that never became an Unmade.
Unity is not the confirmed one, but you’ll find ou…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, is it your birthday today? I saw on your profile! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🙂 hope your day is amazing! (iit’s not your birthday, ignore this XD)
Livia
“Oh, no,” she shook her head, “None taken. I just hope he doesn’t think I like him. That would be awkward.”
“No kidding,” Callista laughed.
“Though if Xandro thinks he’s the one for m…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh really? Cool! Herald-spotting is definitely pretty fun. Especially since their names vary so much with time, nation, and language. It keeps you guessing!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How are all of the Heralds lives connected, and what was special about the blade that killed the Herald of Kings?
Speaking of the Heralds, I’m pretty sure that by the end of RoW, all of them will have made an appearance. (Not a spoiler, cause for most of them it isn’t obvious or even confirmed.) So keep an eye out for the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Y-you would look g-good in navy b-blue,” Chase commented to Fynn as they entered the store.
Fynn titled his head and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I could see that.” He turned to Lukas. “What do you think?”
“I no nothing about style except for the fact that you don’t have it,” Lukas replied, holding up his hands in surrender.
Fynn…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That is a very important point. It makes sense that seeing the future isn’t necessarily a corrupt quality, as that’s a shared ability of all the shards as far as I know. Yet the spren is corrupt regardless, so they assume that’s what tells him the future, but there’s definitely a lot more going on.
So the weird thing is, Brandon…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No lol.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh really?? Most excellent
👀👀👀
I’m going to assume that doesn’t account the one about their wedding though 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I won’t spoil anything, but at least some of your questions will be answered.
My lips are sealed 🤐
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are two interesting tidbits I’ve been speculating on. See what you think.
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
Secondly, what about that part when sodium screams “WE KILLED YOU”? Who is ‘we’?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are two interesting tidbits I’ve been speculating on. See what you think.
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
Secondly, what about that part when sodium screams “WE KILLED YOU”? Who is ‘we’?
I h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Characters:
- Brian Elrod. He got mixed up with some drug dealers as a teenager, and ran away from home, too ashamed of what he had done to face his family. Now a grown man, he is too afraid to go back home. But when his sister disappears, he knows he can’t hide for long. Can he get the courage to help save his family before its too late?
…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @janellebelovedpig
Heyyy! I’m adding some of mine!
Storyline
- A teenage girl discovers a dark secret about her family history. Her parents aren’t as normal as she once thought-they’re CIA agents. They’ve been captured by a ruthless gang called the Red Razors, armed with dangerous mind reading technology and high tech weapons. At…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me and my characters have conversations.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOSH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME THE LINK!!!!!!!! I’LL PAY EXTRA FOR A SIGNED COPY……………hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW!!!!!!! I stayed up until like 10 last night making it…it was worth every minute of sleep I lost, lol
you are correct!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I will add some more details later, but I don’t feel like redoing it at the moment.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I have been meaning to post in this forum for a while now.
I mean, I would assume it’s Ottoline’s, since her picture is on it… Oh, wait XD it’s Ottoline and Hugo!
I was like, wait why are there skateboard pictures there?
Here’s what I would do with those eyes.
- Copy everything around the eyes, but not the eyes…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, no, I don’t have any tips, unless you can maybe get more specific.
- Load More

Just make sure you don’t talk aloud to them XD having conversations with invisible people is usually taken as a sign of insanity!
Ummm…well…you see….it’s too late for that. lol
Im glad I’m not the only one who does 😀
That’s a relief…everyone at school thinks I’m a nerd XD (maybe i am)