-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! I wouldn’t call myself great at it. I don’t really have a system, I just let my mind wander until I come up with something that has potential.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Umm…Wyoh is actually a she. You just offended her. She’s coming for youuuuuu!
(I did the same thing before so don’t feel bad) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I’m just randomly popping in here, lol
How do you guys come up with this stuff? IT’S SO GOOD! I could never. I should hire you peoples to make magic systems for me, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Wyoh the KP ghost XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Read pages 16-19 of this RP to find out.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Oooh, jokes?” Fracture rubbed his hands together. “I know lots of jokes-”
“Don’t get him started,” Krenna rolled her eyes.
“Like this one,” Fracture ignored her. “Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
This is a magic system idea that has been floating around in my head for a while. It’s pretty rough, so far, but here’s what I’ve figured out.
The basic premise is that you make sacrifices to gain power. (Not like ritualistic sacrifices. I just mean giving something up.)
Here are a few basic rules.
- The…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t expect any of you to have all the answers! Like I said, I think I’ll try to find something on plotting series.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
That makes sense. Maybe just plot out the whole series as if it were just one book, then elaborate on plot points? Sorry if this isn’t helpful XD I haven’t even made it halfway through the first draft sooo I don’t have enough experience lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
True, but there still has to be some overarching plot structure. For example, there is no inciting incident really in the second or third books.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WYOH! I DEMAND YOU TO FIX PICTURES IMMEDIATELY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOO! I want to see Fire Face!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, pics must be broken again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sprinting till the top of the hour! (or trying to XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I would suggest just plotting each individual book.
I do like 3 act structure, but Plot Points were way more helpful and a better way to get started plotting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He fell to the ground.
“Hey!” he pouted. “I was having fun and you ruined it! I’m going to find somebody who’s actually nice.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna deftly sliced through the arrow that Fracture was hanging from.
- Load More
