-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, I guess KP is still being buggy.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s the main thing I haven’t figured out, the powers of the system. In some cases, I think it would be cool to have the benefit be related to the cost, like maybe sacrificing your ability to see color for better vision overall. But I’m not sure if that would work as a general principle. I’m not sure what the powers will be.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
Here’s my next chapter… if you have romance, LOOK AWAY lol!
Chapter 6: Raindrops
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees, listening to their whispers.
Often, he would sit and try to make sense of what…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww! So sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
“Kiss for motivation?”
“In your dreams Walton.”
She roughly grabbed Hugo by the neck of his shirt and began to drag him towards the building, “Let’s get going!”
I love that!!! Hugo is so cute! I love him!!! (the ammount of times I’ve said that is concerning…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah I get that. Naming chapters is hard!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Yeah,” Liv agreed, “though that might not stop Xandro from going to Lukas.”
“Oh, dear,” Callie laughed.
“Is this the store?” Livia asked.
“Yep!” Callista said, and the three of them entered the store.
“I just hope they don’t have any restrictions on horses, because that might be a problem,” Liv whispered.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I don’t know what I was thinking last night. Let me think through this again. Let’s say you sacrifice the thing you value most. The power you got must now be the thing you value most, because otherwise you wouldn’t have done it. So if you sacrifice that power, you must get something better than that, so that would just le…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
In this scene they are trying to break into a giant facility to save their family’s. Hugo being his annoying self, lol!
——-
“Now are you ready?” Hugo asked impatiently, testing the strength of the handcuffs.
She hesitated, “Yes, I think we are.”
“Kiss for motivation?”
“In your dreams Walton.”
She roughly grabbed Hugo by the neck of his…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Heres one scene! (ignore all the mistakes) It takes place just as they are about to get to the capital, Bermill.
——-
He turned to leave, just as the chair slid out from under Vikii, she shrieked and Hugo spun back towards her and caught her in his arms. “Hey, not too bad, huh?” he smiled, “Got better reflexes than you t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Pictures are Broken in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeahhh, that happens somewhat often. It usually fixes itself within a few days (I think). There was only one time I can remember when it actually lasted for a few weeks.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
or we could kill Fynnor Fynn could go on a trip or something🤣
I don’t know why I find that so funny. That’s like, not healthy. 😂
I don’t approve of him getting killed, but I also don’t mind a little drama between my charries. Fynn could have to leave or something before the dance, then comes back and finds out that Callist…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wish I could help but I don’t normally name my chapters (I struggle enough with naming my projects. XD). But I think Rae had some good suggestions. 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keila-h
Okay, great!
-
Allison replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooooh! Thank you!!!!! She looks perfect!!! I especially like how you drew the sunflower! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT??? AHH THEY’RE SO CUTE! :)))
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
SNOW SNOW SNOWWW!! IT SNOWWWWED LAST NIGHT ❄️❄️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh! I like those! thanks!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good night! I have to go!
- Load More

Do you guys live on a sledding hill?
No 😕 we used to live really near one, just a couple blocks away, and it was great! Well, except for the chain-link fence at the bottom. There was this one sled that didn’t slow down fast enough, so you had to bail when you reached the bottom or else you would hit the fence…
Our sledding hill has a bar yard and chicken coop, plus chain link. We have these tube sleds that slide at amazing speeds on ice, and we don’t bail out…we just ram the chicken coop and bounce off. It’s great! Done it with almost everything else down there too.
I mean barn not bar
Yeah, the tube ones are the best! We kinds have to bail out because ours spins and we could get hurt if we hit the fence at the wrong angle.
Ugh this page is the worst on phones. You can’t see what you’re typing unless you hold it sideways, which makes typing super hard!
Hey, it snowed here too! But not enough to go sledding lol
@highscribeofaetherium
“You’re probably here to steal my passcodes and break into all my online accounts.” HOW DID YOU KNOW???? lol
Magic, obviously.
Are you sure you’re not after my pastry? *eyes suspiciously*
No. I have my own. lol
*continues to eye suspiciously*
@highscribeofaetherium I JUST WANT TO BREAK INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. I PROMISE YOUR PASTRY IS SAFE. speaking of which…i must go steal some pie from our fridge…adios!