-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure, God cares, but there are different levels of care.
Not with God. He is deeply invested in your life, even if you can’t see Him. It might sometimes feel like He cares more about other people, I’ve felt that a little before, but it’s not true.
What you deleted showed up in my notifs. We don’t have to talk about that if you don’t w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s alright. 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I agree.
True, but we’re not talking normal fantasy, since normal fantasy can portray Black magic as good. We are talking godly fantasy. In godly fantasy, we must make the distinction from Darkness and Light, Hope and Despair, Love, and Hate. God, and the world.
Yeah, that’s where rule 2 comes in.
I believe you think I am attacking you…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sigh* why are we pointing out mistakes in each other’s rp’s.
Glace only has a vambrace on his right arm that is mithaln, otherwise, he has a mask, hood and normal clothes, not even Mithweve. Reason: he was banished. He technically shouldn’t wear the mithaln vambrace either.
Okay, see? We all make mistakes. Don’t beat yourself up about t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A correct fantasy world has basics, whether you deny it or not, you cannot possibly create a fantasy world without carrying over parts of the real world. My point stands.
What do you mean by “correct”? Yes, a fantasy world will have things from our world, but you can change most anything. The only reason it has to have a basis from our wor…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s basically what I do. The magic isn’t actual magic, because it is part of the natural world rather than derived from supernatural forces.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I highly doubt God would have a sword that passes into the spiritual realm. I believe it to be demons.
In real life? Sure. But in a fantasy universe, the powers necessary to create that could exist and not be black magic.
Here’s another thing that can be considered. There can also be “magic” from nature. This is really what all the magic…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And you’re not the only one with struggles. Life is HARD!! Everyone has their own struggles, and one of the reasons I love KP is that we can all help each other through them. I think everyone is a little different on KP than in the real world, too. (like on here, I actually have friends! jk, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know….and I know it’s hard…but my point still stands, Rae, you’re not dumb! PROVE ME WRONG. (oh wait. you can’t, because Sara is always right…lol!)
And we’re not pretending to know everything about your life (we’re not creepy stalkers, okay! haha) but we know that God planted this desire to write in your heart and He did make you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwww! IT’S SO SAD!!!! but at least she has her friend Lilitu. they kinda go from friends to dating, and they’re so sweet together! i LOVE HER TOO!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh okay, that makes sense! Then there’s not as much confusion. Sorry I didn’t see this until just now XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
@everyone
I am going to add a character (if that’s okay…).
Sef Ava
She’s 15 years old. She has brown hair with natural streaks of green, green eyes. Sef lost everything at age thirteen when her father disappeared. Soon after, her mother and baby sister were taken away by the Pythonos, never to be seen again, leaving…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, just because you’re not good at math doesn’t mean ANYTHING. You’ve written beautiful things I could never write, designed magic systems I could never begin to imagine….so being bad at math does NOT make you dumb!!
I used to be horrible at math…but it really helped me to stop comparing myself to others who were more advanced and to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nobody thinks you’re a fool. I’ve made some pretty dumb posts, and wished I could delete them, but I don’t think anyone else thought anything about it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna tried to decide who to attack. How was she supposed to hurt a creature made of rock, or a guy wearing seemingly indestructible armor? Loop had been right, but Krenna wasn’t about to admit that. She charged towards Klethen.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright then, I’ll go.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How do I join lol I’m bringing Sef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess, but my warning remains. Stepping out of the physical automatically brings you into the spiritual realm. Prove me wrong. And before you say fantasy is different, the basics of reality are still the basics of fantasy.
I would disagree with the statement that the basics of reality are the basics of fantasy. Fantasy can have…whatever r…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, this’ll probably work on Klethen (alternatively, he might do something stupid)
I don’t much like Krenna, either.And also, even if you’re bad at math, it doesn’t make you dumb. Math seriously has nothing to do with intelligence. Some people are more adept at it, just like some people are more adept at drawing, writing, science…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Math isn’t a measure of intelligence as a whole.
Krenna is indeed quite infuriating.
Yes, Klethen doesn’t have any enhanced physical abilities as far as I know.
- Load More
