-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hahaha! 🤣I love those
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I guess I didn’t have too many. I’ve got a lot of RoW ones.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO HOW COULD YOU?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s a power that some people on Diera have. It’s called Immancy. They’re kind of just trading with themselves, but I don’t really have a full explanation done yet. I think I’m going to have it so that Immancets really hold the power to just do these things, but it has to be filtered through the trading system for whatever reason.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But I’ll say no more 🤐
I already know what the bands of mourning is.
(Also, in AoL, Marsh had both his eye spikes, but he only had one left at the end of HoA. Where did he get a new one??)
A dead inquisitor? I wonder why he didn’t just put his own back in right away.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay! That’s really interesting, and it makes sense too. Is there a certain force he is trading with? Or is it something everyone does, wherever they are?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm. Interesting. I found AoL kind of boring. Idk why. Much of it I found rather forgettable. I never thought about how they were kind of similar.
I know. The names are so bad. I have no idea what SoS is ever referring too. BaM (and maybe LM, idk yet) is the only one that actually makes sense. But I’ll say no more 🤐
(Also, in AoL, M…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah, it happened to be the room Cole and Callipsa were in, and they were able to get out easily.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is there not a door to the room? Or did Klethen just teleport them into a completely inaccessible box?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I finished SoS, and I actually liked AoL better. (I think at least @highscribeofaetherium says AoL was the worst WaW.) SoS honestly felt unoriginal. Once again, Wax is hunting down a nigh-immortal, who is not a compelling villain, and seems to think they’re the hero. But it’s less interesting, because we already did the Kandra thing in AoL, and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth is everyone else going to get out??
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I explained a bit above. Basically what he’s doing is trading the coins for a sword. He can trade other things. For example, he once made a transaction that gives him a precognitive reaction to potentially lethal attacks, but in exchange, he is no longer capable of intentionally inflicting a potentially lethal attack o…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Izre
“Well,” she said, glaring around at the other three in the room. “If we’re done here, maybe we should go find that dining hall. The sooner we find out who’s behind this, the sooner we can get out of here.”
She sprang upward through the portal in the ceiling, and emerged from the wall on the…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure what the sword-coin thing means but that sounds intriguing, is it part of your magic system?
- Load More

