-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying that he gets better soon! 🙏
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s ok. I’m so excited to see what happens next though!! Can’t wait!! 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Ariac
“I don’t,” said Ariac. “I just got here.” He hesitated. “I suppose we should work together.” He didn’t particularly trust any of them, but he didn’t think any of them would be a threat, especially the two young girls. He was pretty sure the thing in Riker’s hand was a weapon, but he doubted it w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
She looked around, and tried to slip out of the room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, and she didn’t want anyone to talk to her either. It was safer, better that way.
“Hey, you,” a voice called, and Sef froze. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Sef,” she whispered, subconsciously rubbing the fresh scars on her arms, a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I happen to know that that is the case in the Netherlands, but I’m not sure about Germany. Wouldn’t be surprising.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I finished BoM now. It was definitely more enjoyable than SoS, and the new metallic arts stuff (unkeyed metal minds and such) are definitely interesting. My biggest problem with it is that the entire book felt like an excuse to introduce those principles, and they were introduced so quickly (practically info-dumped) that I’m not even sure i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Aww, girl, I’m sorry! Braces are horrible for the first couple days….I’ve had mine for two years.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it😭😍 (And of course I always want to see more of Lefse!)
He turned back to face Cass, who was miming wild applause.
Lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ariac has black hair, yellow eyes, and is of average height. He wears a grayish-blue cloak over a plain black top and dark brown pants. He has a belt which has no weapons or tools of any sort attached but instead a bunch of pouches containing money or personal trinkets. He’s in his late 20s.
Ariac
Ariac hesitated. The young man seemed almost…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright, I’ll do that. I forgot to post a description of Ariac earlier, so let me do that first.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s your turn to RP, btw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
Lol! yeah, I can see how that would be confusing though…
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
Thanks!
lol! Glad you like it!!
They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭
I know &…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
The seven of them moved down the hallway in single file, eventually reaching the doorway to a large room. Four tables ran horizontally down the length of the room and were lined with chairs. Colesco and Callipsa were already there.
There was no food on the table, but Izre couldn’t (and didn’t need to) eat the stuff, so she didn’t care.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll write a transition there real quick. We can give them some time to talk before the king comes to talk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care if we just jump them there.
- Load More
