-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You too!!
Does that mean you or someone else have also been sick?
Hope you feel better
Thanks! I’m definitely on the mend. Thursday was my worst night, but each morning my throat feels super clogged. I have to play piano in church tomorrow and since I’ve been on vacation, I haven’t been able to practice for a week, so hopefully I’m at least n…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We are in a bit of a slump. I’ve been on vacation this week, plus I’ve been sick the last couple days, so I’ve been feeling mentally drained. We get back tonight, and I’m going to try to be more active on this RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keiah-h
I think the giant is 9’
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops, I forgot a quote. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (here it is 😭) @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @umm-I-don’t-know-my-brain-is-dead @anyone-interested
Here is Amir and Hedieh’s moodboard…. So sad, y’all. Especially if you know what happens at the end of the book. 😭❤️

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @rae
Ariac
“Well then,” said Ariac. “I guess we’ll split up. The hall only goes two ways though, so two of us can go each way. How about you girls go that way and Riker and I go this way?” He figured Riker was the most potentially dangerous of the three, so he wanted to keep an eye on him.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is!
Lukas
“Or we could just not tell him.” Liv smirked. “Then he can’t make fun of us.”
Lukas chuckled. His arms still tingled from where Liv had wrapped her arms around him in a hug. “Wait,” he said, spotting Fynn walking out of the store with a hopeful look on his face. “I want to get him back. Just play…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Praying for y’all! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about our group. 🤦🏻♀️ I’d love to! But I don’t know where to start so I’ll let someone else write the first RP. lol. Unless I come up with something. XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! 😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry about that, I’ll definitely be praying 💗
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I’m so sorryy I just fell off the face of the earth for a while…heh 😅)
RIKERRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That scene was so gooodd but heartbreaking 😭😭
I love Riker 💕💕💕
Oh my gosh I just had to say I love your pfp so much!!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, I love it!! 🥰
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s so true it hurts 😂😂😭 XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He cries FIRE?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My characters don’t rlly have anything to do atm (partially because one is unconscious)
- Load More
