-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was writing an RP but inspiration was on vacation, so someone else can go first.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have any ideas for right now. I’m fine skipping.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Wait whose turn is it? It isn’t mine is it?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll start us off now I guess.
Btw, their starter location will be some sort of underground warehouse complex.
Selius
Selius was in a small room made of strangely smooth stone and covered in dust.
What? Where am I?
He strode over to the door and opened it a crack, peeking out. There was no one there. He slipped out.
Outside was a large r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol!! Fynn XD
Livia
“That would be fun,” Liv said slowly, contemplating it. If she was going to go to the dance, she might as well learn how to, well, dance. “Where are the classes?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummm….idk what character to add.
Oh wait. On second thought….
I’m adding Brigitta (Briggs) a really adorable little girl. She has green hair, skin, and eyes and can manipulate plants. She’s really sweet, is about 8 years old. (she kind of reminds me of @rae ‘s Nae in the Character Castle…
wait that’s her name, right??)She can be useful to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She gave Lukas a high five and lowered her eyes, smiling to herself.
“I think I may have gone a little overboard…” she laughed, “but the expression on his face was worth everything!”
“No kidding,” Lukas shook his head.
And then a thought crossed her mind. “Wait. I think we have a problem.”
Lukas tilted his head to the side.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a pic of Kal, btw (hopefully pics are woking)

-
Allison replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill be praying for your mom 💗, sorry that had to happen, back injury’s are the worst!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay. I’ll start thinking about what the king wants with them.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I will RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Are any of you going to RP, or should I continue and have the king talk. (It will take me a while to decide what he’ll say, so you have some time either way.)
- Load More
