-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I don’t know…..I am only twelve, and a date should be the furthest thing from my mind according to my older siblings.”
The statement made Ev briefly wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
“I might go by myself, though,” Tech added.
“Cool.” Ev paused for a moment, then snic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
Ev shrugged. “Well, he has a gun, so that might keep us from attacking each other.”
“From killing each other,” Adrian corrected, holding up a finger. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I attacked you.” He flashed him a grin.
“I would,” Ev mumbled with a quick raise of his eyebrows. He turned to the young man and woman…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What will make you un-sus-pish-ee-us? How about:
NOBODY HERE IS GOING TO ATTACK GUNSLINGER.
Probably. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so this is sort of like a spiritual battle? Sef can defeat the Pythonos because she is willing to stand up to their lies. Lilitu is a Payne too, though, right? The reason Sef is the only one who can defeat them is because she has believed their lies and he hasn’t?
Essentially, yes, and…no. It’s hard to explain the thoughts i…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Water water everywhere, so let’s all have a drink.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was telling @HighScribe it wouldn’t work, not suggesting it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I must be tired, typos, typos, everywhere.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Kal would be dad.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah. Sorry, Wyoh.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AWWW BUCKKYYY 😭😭😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if that would hurt Gunslinger, and if he just shot her first…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.
Aw, thank you!
Actually, it’s soda lol. And I agree, a hotdog is not a sandwich.
That’s funny, my whole family said five as well.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m Jonas (alias: Cloaked Mystery 😎) My sister mentioned most of the things already, but I am also a homeschooler (though not for much longer—I’m on my senior year), and I write fantasy.
Welp, that’s all. I’ve never been good at the newbie questions, so I’m going to skip that. See you around!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Regan! Nice to meet you! I’m Bridget, also known by the name HighScribe (and I apologize for the horribly long tag XD). I’m also homeschooled! I mostly write fantasy, and I’m working on a fantasy universe with my older brother, @jonas. Most important thing to know about me, I love swords. Way too much. WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much XD
- Load More
