-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never written something that makes me cry…But then again I don’t usually cry reading anything.
Well…hehe….I once wrote a dumb story (last spring) about these kids. One of the older brothers got pushed off a water tower (it’s dumb okay???) and I wrote the siblings grieving over him….I actually started tearing up and almos…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t notice it either.
Selius
Selius eyed the woman incredulously. “What–? You have no idea what you’re talking about.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
A “hard” drink refers to alcohol. A “soft” drink is a non-alcoholic drink.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(I’m going to have Dalton start inside the haunted house, because there’s no way he would go in willingly.)
Dalton
Dalton blinked awake. It was dark. The floor was hard, but it felt like it was made of wood, not the dry earth he should have been lying on.
He was back in the nightmare.
No. No!
He sat up, panicking.
But wait, this wasn’t the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re good. I don’t think anyone else noticed it either.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Either he tried to edit it and Wyoh ate it, or nobody noticed my last RP, cuz I can’t see anything 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, he did? I must’ve missed it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, not, like, really old. It depends.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I bake a lot, and over three quarters of my recipes say just “soda”.
Huh, they do? I’ve never seen that, and I bake pretty often.
Maybe they want you to pour some Coca-Cola in there lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who’s going next? I went last, so I can’t go again…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it’s baking soda…I don’t live under a rock, contrary to what everyone in my school thinks haha! It just reminds me of it…
But soft drinks sounds….weirder.
YOU HOARD CHICKENS TOOOOO?!?? We have like 80 chickens 🤣 how many do you have? I am very curious now.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay. Maybe make that more obvious somehow. You could spell in speedearing, which looks more distinct. It’s easy to not notice when the only difference is the repetition of a letter.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Livia
“How do you dance, anyway?” she asked, laughing a little at her own ignorance. “I don’t know a thing about it. A…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s baking soda. How’s this, we all start calling them “soft drinks” then we can stop arguing.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The only thing I noticed was this:
“Nahim, I still think you should have joined the speeder races. Your speedering is excellent.”
“My brother’s speedeering was exquisite.” A small point was made on the last word.
“Speedeering? What kinda of a word is that?”
Mandin used “speedering” first, but then he calls Nahim out on the word when he uses it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
Thanks guys!!
will miss the only character who’s more insane than me 😢😞
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
I don’t know whether to be insulted, or….too late, I’m insulted 😂😂😂
(soda just sounds like a white powder you’d put in a cake, not something you should drink…lol)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I never said you were the only one, you’re just wrong 😆
- Load More
