-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re fine. I don’t see why it should be ignored. It’s perfectly fine.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s the perfect opportunity to introduce their employer! Gimme a sec
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
“Wondian?” repeated Selius. “I’ve never heard of such a place.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It lagged, so I didn’t see your post, but I edited in a reply.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
“Why are we here at all?” retorted Selius. “I’m not ruling out the unpleasant possibilities.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“Why in Celestiar would we be here to fight each other?” Kalary asked.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not counting names.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it probably has to happen….but it’s going to like destroy poor Hugo…
It will destroy him, and it will also alter his personality in many ways 😭
(I mean at least Vikii can comfort him…still it’s sad though)
Exactly! I feel like having Vikii will make the future story better, (My brother is trying to convince me to write…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I though he was Gunslinger.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No problem!
Selius
“I don’t even know why we’re here,” Selius said. “But I sure hope we aren’t here to fight each other.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When you think about it, ruthless is a strange word. All the other -less words I can think of are attached to another real word, but ruth isn’t a word as far as I know.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could… but Whaley’s character just showed up so I’ll give it a bit.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, but you haven’t introduced your newest character yet, so you could go.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3
I’m not sure how to break off the relationship in a good way, if that makes sense. I don’t want to hurt their feelings or make them set out to murder me (that’s not unlikely either XD) or get anyone else to hate me…I am seriously considering homeschooling again, because that’s the easiest way to seperate…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, I went last.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @rae @beth-torres
Who wants to go next?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Agh! Sorry, forgot about this. I might have time later this week, since it is almost Christmas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
Alright, I’m going to post an overview of each of the magic systems I’ve completed. I want anyone who wants to participate to point out any universe hacks included in these, including interactions between them, as they are in the same universe. (I don’t want to break the universe with these!) Also feel free…[Read more]
- Load More
